Favourite Guest?

freefall

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon Routh, Mark Lutz, George Hertzberg ooooh and did anyone go and talk to Chris Rankin ... he was a lovely guy too!

Yes I did, he was very nice. Met him right near the start and he had an open queue would of stayed and talked if I could of thought of anything. Did ask where I got the paramount bag from though.

James Marsters. This was the first time I've met him, and he was SO friendly. Got an auto, but was almost too scared to ask a question, but I did,and he told me about the making of House on Haunted Hill. Met him on Sunday for the Photoshoot- And he was AWESOME. He shook my hand, GRABBED HOLD OF ME, and posed, and after the photo, he again shook my hand. Also went to the J.M. Talk He was on fantastic form, really funny, even sang a bit.

I'm a bigger fan now, than I was before.

Tony Head was awesome too

Edited by splinter

James Marsters. I got two handshakes and he was so easy to talk to, even though I was a bit star struck. He was so funny at his talk as well.

Brandon was also a top class guy. I wish more big names could be like him, he had the perfect attitude to it all.

I found Grace Park and Tony Head to be really nice. Both talked for a while, and Tony posed for a photo. James Marsters was nice for the short time I was there (big queue!), while Charisma was polite enough, but seemed a bit stand-off ish.

Brandon Routh was my favourite guest of the weekend, a real class act and he remembed me when I went to the photo session after I'd met him early in the day which was really nice as nobody has ever remembered me if I've met them earlier in the day before.

For me it has to be the legend that is "Ray Park"

My son was in a wheelchair due to a fractured pelvis a couple of weeks ago. Ray must of spent ten minutes with him talking about Star Wars, injuries he had and just being an all round great bloke.

I apologise to people behind because he must of spent ten minutes with us.

Made my sons weekend, he was feeling pretty crap but 10 minutes with Ray made his weekend.

Edited by sadboy