Sherlocked UK 2017

showmasters

I know :angel: It made me smile, imagining a pile of wounded conventioneers groaning on the floor. Others going "no, I don't care what happened to them, yes I saw, but I'm still climbing all over it, you'll see"

I'd definitely still be up for it, and damn the consequences!

Guest shoot is announced on it and we hear from the set repeatedly "Oh Benedict, did I fall on you again, oh I'm soooo sorry, lets try that again, I swear it'll be fine this time"

• Like 3

I know :angel: It made me smile, imagining a pile of wounded conventioneers groaning on the floor. Others going "no, I don't care what happened to them, yes I saw, but I'm still climbing all over it, you'll see"

I'd definitely still be up for it, and damn the consequences!

Guest shoot is announced on it and we hear from the set repeatedly "Oh Benedict, did I fall on you again, oh I'm soooo sorry, lets try that again, I swear it'll be fine this time"

Ha ha ha - that would definitely be me! I have trodden on his foot while he was stationary, so heaven knows what havoc I could wreak if even the walls were in motion, all by accident, of course!

• Like 2

Oh and I have no idea what is going on out there in the Sherlock fandom because something obviously is with the tweets I have seen but it doesn't sound like it's very nice and I'm not going to go looking to see what it all is.

I've seen tomorrows ep has been leaked so don't know if it's all in response to that.

Thanks QS, people can turn very nasty when they don't get what they want. I suppose it's too much for them to realise that A) they don't write the show so aren't going to get what they want anyway and b ) with the hints that have been clearly given by the cast and crew it's not unclear that they are looking to take a pause on the program.

Arguing if it's fake is pointless but taking it out on not only Mark and Sue, but especially Arwel is beyond ridiculous. But I suppose that's what a lot of people do these days.

Edited by Raylenth

Maybe they'll have a few. One of the Belstaffs was altered to fit Lara Pulver so there's hope for those of us who aren't six feet tall, too. If I put Ben's one on, the sleeves would be down to my knees and it would be dragging on the ground!

I'm guessing that would be the case for me too. 🙂 Now THAT would be a photo...

I have a quick question about tickets if I were to buy the £45 day ticket what's the likelihood of me then being able to buy photos with the big names if they're announced? Are they reserved for the expensive ticket packages first or is it a general free for all when they go on sale? Thanks

I have a quick question about tickets if I were to buy the £45 day ticket what's the likelihood of me then being able to buy photos with the big names if they're announced? Are they reserved for the expensive ticket packages first or is it a general free for all when they go on sale? Thanks

The Event page isn't loading for me, so hopefully someone can correct my Details if wrong. Some ticket packages got priority for buying tickets in the past that were not covered by their package. But that does not mean that photo tickets were exclusive to those packages. If packages had priority nothing had sold out til General sale. Once the sale Begins it is first come, first served.

Yeah the Platinums get priority access to purchase photo shoots with Ben and Martin if they are announced, but Gold and below don't. There's 2 things to remember regarding that - Plats will get their standard photo's included in their packages anyway if they do attend so I doubt there will be a massive take up for extra photo's, some may buy extra but many won't, meaning there will be plenty left for everyone else. The set/group shots are more expensive so if they do any they are less likely to sell out.

Benedict did sell out in a couple of days the first year and I'd expect Martin to be massively busy if he comes but due to the reduced number of entry tickets/packages available it may not be an issue.

Last Sherlocked IIRC (because it didn't affect me) I think the Golds and below were able to buy their photo tickets about an hour or so after the Plats had priority access so it wasn't like everyone else had to wait days.