Who was that person thread

I haven't seen this done yet, if so forgive me if it has been.

I'd like to find a person who I saw in the Lena Heady Session 2 photoshoot queue. She was wearing a Gryffindor top and we spoke a bit and really got on. She gave me her name to find her on Facebook. But there are so many and I couldn't find a profile picture that resembles her. I know it's a long shot :)

Did anyone see th girl on Saturday who looked just like jenna Coleman she was dressed as her and was

The spitting image! I had to double take a few times to make sure it wasn't her

Edited by RevJT

She gave me her name to find her on Facebook. But there are so many and I couldn't find a profile picture that resembles her. I know it's a long shot :)

Type her name and location in the search field eg. "Sarah Smith London". This will narrow it down. Alternatively type her name plus anything else she told you about herself eg. place or work, university...even try "LFCC".Yes, I have looked up a few girls in my time, ahem. :whistling: But anyway, if she was genuinely interested in you romantically she would have offered you her phone number or at least made sure you'd be able to find her on Facebook easily enough.

I stopped to say hello to two hot babes: one was dressed as Harliquinn (Dee) and the other was the vampire/dominatrix in vinyl skirt (Danni). Both were gorgeous and had to be met. :firedevil::firedevil:

Edited by nicky

Who was that person hosting all the talks (including the paid ones), who felt the need to fill the time with the majority of his own questions rather than the crowd?

Was this the Scottish guy on Stage A (in the main hall) wearing the "GEEK" t-shirt or was it the older and smarter-dressed guy on the Super Stage (in the comics building)?

I thought they both spent far too long talking to the guests themselves instead of opening the mic up to the audience to ask questions. IMO the priority of the talks should be to have a Q+A with the audience. There were plenty people left wanting to ask Qs by the end of the sessions. Its only 20-25 mins so I really think the compere should just let the audience ask the Qs in that short amount of time. It's nicer when its interactive.

The older guy at least asked intelligent questions. On the other hand the Scottish guy just seemed to be desperately trying to banter and joke with Casper Van Dien and Dina Meyer (Starship Troopers talk) in a pointless bid to entertain us. Dude, unless you're a super-entertaining and funny comedian, please in future, just pass the mic to us and let us get on with it.

Edited by nicky

She gave me her name to find her on Facebook. But there are so many and I couldn't find a profile picture that resembles her. I know it's a long shot :)

Type her name and location in the search field eg. "Sarah Smith London". This will narrow it down. Alternatively type her name plus anything else she told you about herself eg. place or work, university...even try "LFCC".Yes, I have looked up a few girls in my time, ahem. :whistling: But anyway, if she was genuinely interested in you romantically she would have offered you her phone number or at least made sure you'd be able to find her on Facebook easily enough.

I stopped to say hello to two hot babes: one was dressed as Harliquinn (Dee) and the other was the vampire/dominatrix in vinyl skirt (Danni). Both were gorgeous and had to be met. :firedevil::firedevil:

I'm not interested in her romantically, we're both girls, my phone was not getting any signal when I tried with her there, also we had to leave each other pretty quickly after the photoshoot.

• Like 2

I spoke with an Asian guy in the Carrie Fisher queue who was getting six Leia figures signed; he said he was collecting autos on his POTF figures. I explained I met Carrie before at Milton Keynes and her auto price was £20, the look on his face said it all.

Nicky are you on about dani divine? She's a babe <3

I don't know. All I know was she was walking about on Sat handing out flyers for fake vampire teeth. I didn't think she was a famous cosplayer or anything.

Oh, sorry OP! Hope you find her and maybe the signal was crap just in the venue.

Edited by nicky

Did anyone see th girl on Saturday who looked just like jenna Coleman she was dressed as her and was

If you can post a pic or give a better description as there are several Clara's who attended the show. Which episode clothes? Was she skinnier and french? You should check out this facebook page as you will probably find her on here. https://www.facebook.com/ClaraOswaldCosplay

I'm annoyed I didn't go talk to her! I spotted her and said to my bf "go and do me a favour and take a look at that girls face" and then I went on her fb and said "that's her right?" And he's like yeah.

But then we never got back to that stall as we got stuck down at the photoshopt bit due to crowds :(!

Did anyone see Tricia Helfer or possible the girl cosplaying as her? She was in a red dress and looked fantastic, I still don't know if it was her or not!

it's not tricia helfer! She's part of a group of BSG cosplayers (on twitter, she goes as

@BsgCylonSix )

I saw her too, not sure who she is though.

I saw her too, not sure who she is though.

I spotted her two...we wondered if it was actually her.

And discussed if you were a celebrity there you could cosplay your own character and blend in.