Prop help!

I'm thinking of possibly coming as female Negan, so I was just wondering what the requirements for Lucille would be?

Obviously no actual wooden bat or barbed wire so my current thinking is a foam/squishy bat and string painted to look like barbed wire? I have a pic on what the planned barbed wire would look like, if that would help. Would that be okay?

Thanks!

Cool. I'm also planning on going as Negan this year with some friends. Weaponized props usually vary on what they are made of and if or how the function. I've been to Comic Con as Daryl Dixon and had a crossbow with me, but I brought NO AMMUNITION.

If you are looking to get a Lucille Replica Prop, you can order from various sites.

I can actually say that it'd be easier using the foam bat instead of the replica, because it might be mistaken for the real deal since it looks like a real thing than a foam toy etc. 

Same can be said for my X-23/Laura claws, they're plastic and small, but there are others that make actual metal claws (abit sharpened down claws).