Good News for future events at Newcastle comic con with pricing

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone

As some of you know this event from the first event was very busy and there were some issue on the door at our first event. Because of this we have been working with the venue to make the event work well for everyone that attends. We have been working hard with the venue to have the standard entry at 11 as well as the early bird entry at all our other events around the UK.

It has taken us until now to get everything in place so we can once again deliver this comic con how we want to deliver it to you. So as of 2016 there will be two door tickets, an early bird at 9 am and a standard entry at 12 noon. This will provide popular lower priced tickets for anyone wishing to come in later on in the day on both Sat and Sun.

I hope that you see we have been working hard to be able to offer you this ticket structure and we feel it will provide the fans of comic con great value and a great show.

This was the only venue that he had to do this on and now this has been agreed we can once again run it how we feel all comic cons should be run .

We look forward to seeing you all at the next event in 2016!

yours

Jason

Good stuff! This ensures more guaranteed pre paid attendance too. As I have said previously the early bird is great for people like me that come just for photo ops which makes the arrival time very important to catch the early ops. Thank for taking notice, looking forward to the 2016 season.