SHOWMASTERS FORUM Cliché #1 - Who was that fit girl?.....

gobo1979uk

LOL :D Yvie getting some love! ;)

David - LMFAO at Miss Crew-niverse.

well on saturday, Christopher henn and Deep roy both had some very lovely assistants, as did kenny baker :dance:

Hello!;)

Edited by Psychosis

LOL :YAHOO: Yvie getting some love! :dance:

well on saturday, Christopher henn and Deep roy both had some very lovely assistants, as did kenny baker :D

Hello!;)

ahem, :YAHOO: that was you? many apologies, i do believe i was eyeing you up, while waiting in line for claudia black,;) lol

LOL :YAHOO: Yvie getting some love! :dance:

well on saturday, Christopher henn and Deep roy both had some very lovely assistants, as did kenny baker :YAHOO:

Hello!;)

ahem, :dance: that was you? many apologies, i do believe i was eyeing you up, while waiting in line for claudia black,;) lol

Yeah Psychosis is lovely until she gets a hold of chainsaw's...then you just have to watch your back a little :D

LOL :dance: Yvie getting some love! :YAHOO:

well on saturday, Christopher henn and Deep roy both had some very lovely assistants, as did kenny baker :dance:

Hello!;)

ahem, :o that was you? many apologies, i do believe i was eyeing you up, while waiting in line for claudia black,:D lol

Yeah Psychosis is lovely until she gets a hold of chainsaw's...then you just have to watch your back a little :YAHOO:

;):dance:

As this seems to mainly be dealing with female crew members, I wonder how many of those crew members actually check out this post? It must be a great boost to their confidence and self-esteem to hear how many guys think they are cute or grogeous etc. So if you are reading this "girl with glasses from photo tickets table," you are super cute, lol.

ahem, :o that was you? many apologies, i do believe i was eyeing you up, while waiting in line for claudia black,;) lol

LOL, don't worry about it, it's fine! :D

Yeah Psychosis is lovely until she gets a hold of chainsaw's...then you just have to watch your back a little :poki:

Ahhhh yes, my chainsaw :D;):chair::dance::uhoh::poki:

Whoever was sitting with Christopher Henn on Saturday and working at the photo collection place on sunday was the cute girl i kept gawping at...:dance:

Oooooooooh. :D:D

Unfortunately I won't be there again. I'll be stuck in my room - my head will no longer fit through the door :P

Whoever was sitting with Christopher Henn on Saturday and working at the photo collection place on sunday was the cute girl i kept gawping at...:uhoh:

Oooooooooh. :D:D

Unfortunately I won't be there again. I'll be stuck in my room - my head will no longer fit through the door :P

Hope thats a joke P! lookin forward to seeing you as much as the guests next time :(

Metal Gear - I think I know the girl you're talking about!! She's blushing now, and wondering who you are! hehehe

I wonder if I should lie and say I'm a tall, dark, handsome bodybuilder...lol

I collected my bag a couple of times from her on Sunday and bought tickets from her on Saturday afternoon. If she doesn't remember me, then I can't be that memorable :( She was very nice to me when I bought my tickets, so thank you very much for that.

I wonder if I should lie and say I'm a tall, dark, handsome bodybuilder...lol

I collected my bag a couple of times from her on Sunday and bought tickets from her on Saturday afternoon. If she doesn't remember me, then I can't be that memorable :( She was very nice to me when I bought my tickets, so thank you very much for that.

Hehehe... If you're not tall, dark, handsome and a bodybuilder; are you short, pale, ugly and weedy? (jk!)

Seriously though, you won't have been the only person to collect a bag from her and buy a ticket from her, as those were her jobs... Think you'll have to be a little more specific! :D

Haha, not on here - I like to maintain an air of mystery. Suffice to say I am not short, not particularly fat, or weedy (at least, I don't think I am...). Pale? Well I do have more fair skin than dark. Ugly? I don't know. I suppose everyone has a different view of beauty. I'm not a monster though! lol. I'm wondering if we are even talking about the same girl! lol

Haha, not on here - I like to maintain an air of mystery. Suffice to say I am not short, not particularly fat, or weedy (at least, I don't think I am...). Pale? Well I do have more fair skin than dark. Ugly? I don't know. I suppose everyone has a different view of beauty. I'm not a monster though! lol. I'm wondering if we are even talking about the same girl! lol

if you're talking about the girl who was on the info desk sellin photo tickets on saturday n was on photo shoot bags (area A) on sunday then you 2 are talking about the same person, and that person would be me lol