Party Themes Announced!

showmasters

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have an idea for Friday and Saturday now. Don't think I will bother theming on Sunday as I am usually pretty shattered by then anyway :D

Queen Vee - Fangtasia was fabulous last year. Cracking night! :D

Love FAngtasia and Lou Pine's. Outfits are pretty much interchangeable really. :D Less work for me. The faery one... It's really giving my visions of the 60's and hippy's and Pan's people...... :WAVE:

Fairy and Fangtasia nights.....easy. Not too sure about Lou Pines. Can anyone give me some ideas? Is it just denim and leather?

Helen :)

I think Biker chic cover it a bit as if u look at pictures the guys are wearing bandanna, also think black tee shirt rock design...does that make sense?

If I do the Lou Pines I would prob wear black skinny jeans, boots and rock type tee or vest top,and maybe a bandanna hair band.

Fangtasia was such a great party last year, I'm chuffed it's back!

Indeed best one I feel, and lol can just see thee and me as faries, methinks, we should go as bad biker fae,as in we are the Sprites of Harley

Fairy and Fangtasia nights.....easy. Not too sure about Lou Pines. Can anyone give me some ideas? Is it just denim and leather?

Helen :)

I think Biker chic cover it a bit as if u look at pictures the guys are wearing bandanna, also think black tee shirt rock design...does that make sense?

If I do the Lou Pines I would prob wear black skinny jeans, boots and rock type tee or vest top,and maybe a bandanna hair band.

Search ROCK CHIC on Ebay, that gives some good ideas

This is so hard for me as i am going away just before the con so i have to get everything sorted before i go

I'm the other way round I go on my hols straight after the con so have got to take soo much stuff with me, think I'm going to need 2 suitcases, I just don't seem to be able to get organised!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Got my dress for Friday night, not sure on footwear if any ?

I'm going with either bare feet if it looks safe and clean enough or plain old gladiator sandals!!!! :crying:

I would go with the footware, you never know when that drink might get spilt and you'd have an 'ewww' moment. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Heh, I've just answered a question in the LFCC thread on what I'm wearing there, so this seems appropriate. I usually take a few changes of clothes in case I get hot, but the basic uniform for me is black jeans, black trainers/boots, themed T-shirt, plus a short-sleeved shirt for general wear or black jacket for photoshoots.

All three party outfits have a lot of black in them too - I do try to wear colourful outfits to the parties, but the Bitten ones rather encourage one to go to the dark side. :D Even the white dress I'm wearing to Faery has black in it!