Series three of Being Human

king b

I'm liking it so far good plots, interesting characters and nice camera work, loved seeing the hospital from doctor who's eleventh hour showing up in tonights ep. So what are your thoughts of the new series of being human?

• 3 weeks later...

I love season 3! I think this show is getting better and better with each season - this show is definitely one that rewards if you hold out past the first few episodes (in my opinion anyway, because when I first starting watching it I wasn't sure, and then after a few episodes I became hooked).

Mitchell is quite different in this season, but still my favourite character. I love how this show isn't afraid to show characters in a bad light, and yet you still manage to love them. It doesn't sugarcoat the storylines, which I love.

The first episode of the season was amazing though - I was surprised to find that I quite liked the character played by the girl from Eastenders (don't know her name). She was very entertaining.

Edited by Laurenx

I love season 3! I think this show is getting better and better with each season - this show is definitely one that rewards if you hold out past the first few episodes (in my opinion anyway, because when I first starting watching it I wasn't sure, and then after a few episodes I became hooked).

Mitchell is quite different in this season, but still my favourite character. I love how this show isn't afraid to show characters in a bad light, and yet you still manage to love them. It doesn't sugarcoat the storylines, which I love.

The first episode of the season was amazing though - I was surprised to find that I quite liked the character played by the girl from Eastenders (don't know her name). She was very entertaining.

I deffo agree with you on the show not being afraid in showing the characters in a bad light and still liking them, i think episode 5 showed that quite well. Lacey Turner the girl from eastenders was in my opinion one of the few decent actors in the that soap. Cant wait till sunday.

• 3 weeks later...

I just watched the finale. It was excellent, but it had me in tears at the end! I can't believe the ending - I honestly didn't see it coming, I thought something would stop that. I still can't quite get my head around it. I can't believe he's gone! (I'm not mentioning names incase you haven't seen it, although technically it's no spoiler since it is past the air date) ;)