VIP Tickets - Doubt/How it works

221balecs

I have a few questions about the VIP questions in general.

I've been wanting to know, with more details how the "dine with the guests" and the "encounter with the guest" works.

• The dinner: What is the duration, when it starts, how would work the approach with the guests, the location is normally given to us when we buy the ticket or just revealed at the day?
  • The encounter: We choose the person the day of the encounter? And how long it is this encounter.

I hope I'm not bothering with so many questions lol and sorry for any spelling error since english is not my mother tongue. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Sorry, you posted this in the general chat section. I'm assuming you're asking about a Massive Events show? Which event are you asking about?

I'm asking in general, really. I'm gonna be for some time in London next year and I saw that good part of your events has this "VIP tickets" which includes all those things. And depending in the event and when I'm gonna be in London next year I would really like to come one of your events and the VIP tickets usually includes a lot of things and it looks like really worth all the money. That's why the questions and that's why I put it on the "general chat" :).

And btw, how international payment works if it happens for me to still be here, seeing an event and going some days earlier. Does your site accepts international credit card?

:smile::smile::thumbup::thumbup:

VIP tickets are exclusive for the Massive Events shows, that's why I am asking. Currently only those include meals with the guests/guest encounters. But not all of these are London based. So I wasn't sure if I am understanding your question right. The London based signing shows don't have these VIP tickets. They offer gold passes and diamond passes, but neither one has these goodies you are asking about.

At the Massive Events shows the dinner can last several hours. The location will be given to you on the day only. It's really what it says, an evening dinner with the guests. An opportunity for a more private chat maybe describes it best.

Guest encounters are kind of similar to the meal, just without the food and the group of fans is larger (plus it's each guest doing their own encounter). All guests do guest encounters. Yes, you choose on the day. Those are usually between 30 and 40 minutes.

As long as you have one of the common credit cards international payments are not a problem.

VIP tickets are exclusive for the Massive Events shows, that's why I am asking. Currently only those include meals with the guests/guest encounters. But not all of these are London based. So I wasn't sure if I am understanding your question right. The London based signing shows don't have these VIP tickets. They offer gold passes and diamond passes, but neither one has these goodies you are asking about.

At the Massive Events shows the dinner can last several hours. The location will be given to you on the day only. It's really what it says, an evening dinner with the guests. An opportunity for a more private chat maybe describes it best.

Guest encounters are kind of similar to the meal, just without the food and the group of fans is larger (plus it's each guest doing their own encounter). All guests do guest encounters. Yes, you choose on the day. Those are usually between 30 and 40 minutes.

As long as you have one of the common credit cards international payments are not a problem.

Oh yes, I'm aware that some of the events are not in London and just the Massive Events got the VIP tickets. And thank you for the answers to the credit card question and the details about the dinner and the encounter. I was having this doubt for some time now. :)