Impossible Guests

scatmanjon

So I've just been mooching through the Guest Suggestions thread and there seem to be people who are considered highly unlikely to do these sorts of events. Even I put down Larry David as I'm a big Curb fan but I couldn't imagine him doing something like this. So are there any celebs who just wouldn't even consider doing any sort of signing/appearance?

In that case please get Jeremy Brett to a SM Event :whistling: , bah if only you could use Phoenix Downs irl lol :no:

Who knows who is and isn't an impossible guest to get besides the obvious *cough* those that have sadly snuffed it*, SM are always surprising us with what guests they announce I do have my speculations on who I'd really doubt SM could get like Liam Neeson (my favourite actor) really doubt that would happen but I'd love SM to prove me wrong on that one lol But seriously who knows lol

I'm really looking forward to who they have in mind and end up getting it all sounds very exciting and very promising atm, role on the first July 2015 guest

Even if the impossible is made real we would no doubt have to pay for it. Especially if he/she is in anything that's in vogue at the time of the announcements. Even though i really wanted and did get four john hurts last time it did pain to part with my very hard earned green. Still that's way it goes i suppose.

• Like 1

I guess asking for any game related guests is classed as impossible especially game devs and people like Hideo Kojima, boy that would be amazing if he ended up getting announced I'd pay anything for his auto along with Shinji Mikami or Yos shi taka aka Amano but chances are we will never get any game guests, as we never do now lol shame but one can dream

*wow cant believe Yoshi taka is censored out xD*

Edited by Sassy1988

Arnold charges a whopping 2100£ for meet & greet :/

Yes, but that also included his talk show entry, front row seats, dinner and champagne, souvenir, photoshoot etc..

He would not be that expensive if and when SM gets him.

The organiser of that event had said that to bring him over costs £300,000 and that's reflected in the ticket prices.

Only celebs who are impossible are those that wont go to any convention in any countryand they are few and far between. some will be harder than others due to cost but i cant think of anyone off the top of my head who will be IMPOSSIBLE to get.

Thinking someone like Jack Gleeson. I think at a personal level he would probably be willing to do it, but at a security level probably not. In real life he seems a nice guy in interviews I have seen of him but think some people will think he is Joffrey and hurl abuse at him

Some are impossible because it's just not their thing. I really couldn't imagine Sean Connery would ever do an event for example.

Big names may be willing, but also big names tend to be working year round, so don't have time in their schedules to fly in to do an event like this. So we might get a few surprises with the Diamond guests if schedules and dates were to tie up.

• Like 2

Would pay 2-300£ for a bare bones Arnold meet & greet.........I might skip the photo and just do autograph , unless the photo price was divided with 3 other fans ;)

if you want a photo with a celeb and your fiends in the photo too you will all need a photo ticket with the guest.

Ofcourse guests who have passed on won't be appearing, but as for living guests I say never say never.

There are some guests I never would have thought would appear (even ones that other organisers have said never will) but given time they have done. So you never know.

well I don't wanna say never say never cos that's the golden rule of conventions. If they can get a guest that's never appeared before - i.e. Carrie Fisher or Stan Lee or even John Hurt, then yea I think that's awesome.

However, there are a few that I could see not being able to come to the conventions like Amy Jo Johnson from Power Rangers as she's literally tucked herself away from the light of being cast as the pink ranger.

EVERYONE has a price, its just about whether SM think enough people are prepared to pay it

Not necessarily, as I said in my post I can't imagine Sean Connery doing an event, it's just not his thing. And he's not the only one, particularly if you are a very rich movie star and you are just not comfortable doing this type of thing.

EVERYONE has a price, its just about whether SM think enough people are prepared to pay it

Not necessarily, as I said in my post I can't imagine Sean Connery doing an event, it's just not his thing. And he's not the only one, particularly if you are a very rich movie star and you are just not comfortable doing this type of thing.

Hes got a price, even if it's £100,000 per autograph