Favourite movie?
Favourite other TV show(s)?
Favourite music?
Anything else we need to know?
Photo?

Edited by CosmicAvatar

I'll start. :P

Real Name Amanda.
Age/Location I'll be 45 for HW7, and I'm from darkest Berkshire.
What ticket have you got/are getting? Goooold!
Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 7? Anyone I haven't met, really. Gina Torres, Sean Maher or Amy Acker would be nice, but honestly, I'm not fussed...
Other Hallowhedons attended HW2-6.
Hotel at which you'll be staying The Radisson Heathrow.
Facebook/Twitter etc. If you've already met me, you're probably on it.
Favourite movie? Depends on my mood, but Star Wars is way up there.
Favourite other TV show(s)? At the moment I'm into stuff like The Blacklist, Elementary, Sleepy Hollow, The Big Bang Theory, Doctor Who, The Mentalist, Grey's Anatomy, Supernatural...
Favourite music? My tastes run across a wide spectrum, but Hoobastank, Alter Bridge, Metallica, Rammstein, Finzi, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, 10 Years, Bif Naked, John Barry, Sting/The Police, Jerry Goldsmith and Sum 41 feature quite heavily in my playlists.
Anything else we need to know? Still a gigantic dork.
Photo?
Certainly!

Photoshootwithgroupreduced.jpg

Edited by CosmicAvatar
  • Like 1

Real Name Katy Grubb
Age/Location Turning 21/Hampton, Middlesex
What ticket have you got/are getting? VIP!!
Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 7? I would love to meet Nick Brendon and James Marsters again! I would also love to meet Stephanie Romanov, Eliza Dushku, Juliet Landau, Charisma Carpenter, Julie Benz and Amy Acker
Other Hallowhedons attended Hallowhedon 1 + 6
Hotel at which you'll be staying The Radisson at Heathrow
Facebook/Twitter etc. I'm too tired to remember my Twitter right now but my FB is Kat Char Grubb
Favourite movie? The Craft, The Hamiltons, The Faculty, Rosemary's Baby, Bully, The Others, The Shining and Sixth Sense (I love lots of films!)
Favourite other TV show(s)? Bad Girls, Modern Family, Are You Afraid Of The Dark and Outnumbered
Favourite music? Nerf Herder, The Sex Pistols, The Ramones, Bif Naked, No Doubt, The Kinks, Sweet.. and the list goes on...
Anything else we need to know? I'm not afraid to wave my freak flag :)
Photo? Tomorrow when I figure out how to paste one..

• Like 3

Hey Amanda and Katy!!

Real Name Kym

Age/Location 28/Somerset
What ticket have you got/are getting? Gold
Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 7? Amy Acker
Other Hallowhedons attended H1 and H6
Hotel at which you'll be staying The Con Hotel
Facebook/Twitter etc. Kymley247 Twitter - I'm on Facebook but most find it nearly impossible to find or add me on it
Favourite movie? Ocean's Eleven, Stargate, Day After Tomorrow, Harry Potter Saga, Disney, Swimfan, The Abduction Club
Favourite other TV show(s)? Farscape, Stargate, Roswell, NCIS, One Tree Hill, Alias, The Tribe, Charmed, etc.
Favourite music? Jenn Bostic, Emma Stevens, Christian Kane, Rascal Flatts, Gloriana, David Gray, Michelle Branch, The Wreckers, Fall Out Boy, No Doubt, The Cranberries, Everly, Jana Kramer, Little Mix, One Republic
Anything else we need to know? I stopped caring what people thought of me years ago - you either like me or you don't
Photo? I'll change my profile pic now

Edited by Kymley
  • Like 1

Real Name

Age/Location: I'll be nearly 29 by next Hallowhedon! And I'm currently in Wolverhampton, hopefully not for long though!

What ticket have you got/are getting? My friend and I are going to hold off and see who gets booked before we decide on that, but either Standard or Gold, I'd say.

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 7? Anyone I've not met, really. I wasn't convinced this past year would be worth it for the guests, and it was amazing, so I don't care too much. I'm glad Miracle is going though, we need more Dollhouse people!

Other Hallowhedons attended: 1,2, and 6.

Hotel at which you'll be staying: Radisson, definitely.

Facebook/Twitter etc. Twitter is @windblownworld

Favourite movie? Serenity.

Favourite other TV show(s)? Red Dwarf, Scrubs, South Park.

Favourite music? Don't even know where to start! The Doors, Pink Floyd, Rancid, The Distillers, Amy Winehouse, Laura Marling, and I could go on forever!

Anything else we need to know? Is 'I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you' an example answer?

Photo? I don't know how to do that. :) I think my Twitter has a picture of an incredibly drunk me, in a 'requisitioned' Jayne Cobb hat.

Real Name - Katie

Age/Location - 19, Ipswich and sometimes Harleston.
What ticket have you got/are getting? Probably Silver when I get paid :D
Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 7? James Marsters, Amber Benson Realistically.... David Boreanaz and Alyson Hannigan unrealistically ;)
Other Hallowhedons attended 5 and 6
Hotel at which you'll be staying Raddison for sure!
Facebook/Twitter etc. Twitter is @ItsKatieCocker then on Facebook my name is Katie Pretty, profile pic is me and my dog :P
Favourite movie? Harry Potter, Nightmare on Elm Street, Paul Blart Mall Cop... Yeah I like a bit of every genre..
Favourite other TV show(s)? GREYS ANATOMY!! Doctor Who. Sherlock. Catfish the TV Show.
Favourite music? Literally anything.
Anything else we need to know? I always drag my nan along to conventions so if you see an old lady wandering round a convention, looking like she doesn't fit in there, that's my nan :P
Photo? My profile pic :)

Real Name -Rhys

Age/Location - 42
What ticket have you got/are getting? Probably Silver
Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 7? Amy Acker, Emma Caufield, Seth Green
Other Hallowhedons attended 2,3,4,5,6
Hotel at which you'll be staying Raddison
Facebook/Twitter etc. @quidditysea is my twitter
Favourite movie? The Avengers
Favourite other TV show(s)? Forever, The Flash, Arrow, Scorpion
Favourite music? Metaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!!!
Anything else we need to know? i am the creator of the Hallowhedon group on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/1410734205824856/

Photo? see profile pic!

• 2 weeks later...

Real Name Jay
Age/Location 46 by next October / near Manchester
What ticket have you got/are getting? Standard
Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 7? Anyone really. I'd love to see Alexis again and ask the question I was too shy to ask last time
Other Hallowhedons attended All of them
Hotel at which you'll be staying Definitely the Rad!
Facebook/Twitter etc.

Favourite movie? BladeRunner
Favourite other TV show(s)? Being Human, Sherlock, Doctor Who. I love Only Connect as well.
Favourite music? Pretty much anything except metal (sorry Rhys!)
Anything else we need to know? I don't photograph well (or at all) - the sound as the lens cracks is so sad...

Photo? Unlikely.

• 1 month later...

Age/Location : 42 / Chippenham, Wilts
What ticket have you got/are getting? Gold
Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon 7? : I am easy, we go for the con, great guests are a bonus
Other Hallowhedons attended : All of them :-)

Hotel at which you'll be staying : The Rad
Facebook/Twitter etc. : Maxine, find me via Rhys' fb page
Favourite movie? : African Queen (old and corny, but I love it!), Grosse Pointe Black, Galaxy Quest, Dodgeball, The Riddick films, The Cornetto Trilogy
Favourite other TV show(s)? : Too many to list, but currently Arrow, The Flash, Elementary, NCIS, The Librarians, etc., etc.
Favourite music? : The heavier the better, but also partial to Goth, 70s punk and classic 80s
Anything else we need to know? : I currently have orange and black hair, it may still be like that come October, or may be all black. Or all orange.
Photo? There is a reason my picture up there (points up and left) is a doodle and not me...