Latest Guest Announcement - ROSE LESLIE

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Rose Leslie

Rose will be with us on Saturday and will take part in photo ops and signings - PHOTO OPS ON SALE NOW!

we also plan to have more guests from Game of thrones and plan to have a talk on each day as we are trying to get 5 GOT guest on Saturday and sunday so lots more to come on this front :clap:

Game of Thrones (TV series) - Ygritte (5 episodes, 2012-2013)

Downton Abbey (TV series) - Gwen Dawson

Game-Of-Thrones-Season-2-Rose-Leslie-Ygritte.jpg

Screen-Shot-2012-05-06-at-7.26.45-PM.png

600full-rose-leslie.jpg

Rose-Leslie.jpg

http://imdb.com/name/nm3310211/

• Like 1

I'm starting my own campaign to have her do all announcements on the loud speaker and end every sentence with "you know nothing Jon Snow."

Absolutely the best of the new female cast members to join in Season Two. Captured Ygritte perfectly. Bravo Showmasters!!!!

Edited by Big_Pants
  • Like 2

Amazing Showmasters, just amazing! Thank you so much (for both Rose and Amrita!), with these announcements you've now changed this con from just popping in on Saturday to meet James Cosmo to becoming quite expensive and having to come both days! Before I get too excited, am I reading this right in that their may be a possible maximum of 10 GOT guests? Obviously it's dependent on various things, but my God I love you guys if this is true!!! Will definitely be booking photo shoots as soon as they're available! Thank you once again!

Fantastic Job.

I was debating not coming this year, for the first time in a while but bravo SM you got me and the wife trecking up again with these fantastic guests :)

So as others have asked I see 5 Saturday/5 Sunday, is that 5 different people each day? :o So a possible 10 GoT guests?