Elm Street guests

Hi SM,

Quick question for you, I have noticed that three of the Elm Street guests,

Jennifer Rubin

Kelly Jo Minter

Robert Rusier

The above only have photo shoots on Saturday? Are they not doing photos on Friday or Sunday any chance of confirming this? Tickets in the shop are only for Saturday?

Also will there be room maybe for a group photo too?

Regards :help::headscratch:

Edited by Spacecadet is here
  • Like 1

Not all guests are doing photos all days. Sometimes last minute slots on other days get added, but unfortunately there's no guarantee this will happen. If only one day is in the store now it's only that day that's confirmed so far.

Group shots usually get announced pretty close to the event only. Going from the reactions I think it's pretty obvious those one would be popular. ;)

• Like 1

• Moderators

There definitely won't be all group shot combinations available. It's just not possible.

As QS says, the decisions will likely be made closer to the time depending on demand and schedule spaces etc.

Freddy vs. Jason shoot with Robert, Ken & Monica?

^^ this!

Besides this I am not a fan of groupshoots with mixed movies (some guest from NOES 1 & 2 & 3 in one shoot). So if there is a groupshoot it should be just one movie themed like alle the guest from freddy vs jason.

Freddy vs. Jason shoot with Robert, Ken & Monica?

^^ this!

Besides this I am not a fan of groupshoots with mixed movies (some guest from NOES 1 & 2 & 3 in one shoot). So if there is a groupshoot it should be just one movie themed like alle the guest from freddy vs jason.

I quite like the idea of a Group Shot for ANOES guests with Robert. Horses for courses I guess.

Just had a thought. Imagine a group shot with Robert in Full make up and looking like he is chasing you and Heather Langenkamp !

Maybe an addition for a Diamond Pass ?

O.K. Maybe just a dream (or should I say nightmare !).

Edited by GoldenGreen
  • Like 1

Just had a thought. Imagine a group shot with Robert in Full make up and looking like he is chasing you and Heather Langenkamp !

Maybe an addition for a Diamond Pass ?

O.K. Maybe just a dream (or should I say nightmare !).

I think Diamond Passes have enough exclusives this year. That should be enough. Time to cater for the rest of the fans.

Not all guests are doing photos all days. Sometimes last minute slots on other days get added, but unfortunately there's no guarantee this will happen. If only one day is in the store now it's only that day that's confirmed so far.

Group shots usually get announced pretty close to the event only. Going from the reactions I think it's pretty obvious those one would be popular. ;)

haha, yup! We remember October's LFCC had 3 or 4 new groupshot slots added 24 hours before event opening, that was exciting (and fun!) in a this-heart-attack-will-kill-me sort of way :D

• 2 weeks later...

So what are you guys getting signed any cool ideas im going to get my dream warriors freddy glove signed by robert, and for the rest of noes guests i would love to get like a nightmare on elm street poster that stands for all the films so then it would be alot easier to add signatures from everybody who was in involved with the franchise, instead of getting separate miniposters signed but cant seem to find a real good noes franchise poster.

• Like 1

Hi I paid for the diamond ticket over 2 weeks ago and havnt received it yet any chance finding out how long it will be

I had the same worry Dazza but they came after about a month. If you go onto to sales page and check your order it'll show an estimated delivery time for the tickets