Power Rangers Convention

zeozhane

im SO there if you can get the following it would be simply mind blowing!!

Austin St John

Walter Emmanuel Jones

David Yost back!

Amy Jo Johnson

Johnny back!!

Jason David Frank

Group shoot and I've basically already booked it!!

Austin St John

David Yost

Amy Jo Johnson

Johnny Young Bosch (sorry if i spelt it wrong)
would all be cool guests, and it is about time MMPR and the series since had its recognition over here

but my dream guests would be
Dwayne Cameron, Antonia Prebble....and my god if they could get Jason David Frank

Hey all,

My brother is a huge Power Ranger fan. Mentioned this to him last night so obviously he's waiting on any info. Guess I'll be dragged to this then.......

Don't worry I'll get him back when the Destination Star Trek comes back to the UK (can't make this year.....)

Take care,

Matty-lad

Austin St. John

Jason David Frank

Amy Jo Johnson

Melody Perkins

Patricia Ja Lee

Selwyn Ward

Tracy Lynn Cruz

Karan Ashley

Christina Masterson

Johnny Yong Bosch

Blake Foster

- If you could get at least 50% of theese names to this convention - i would come once again to UK))))

• Like 1

Okay so this is my list of "PLEASE can you CONSIDER??"

Austin St John

David Yost

Walter Jones

Amy Jo Johnson

Paul Schrier - GOING

Jason Narvy - GOING

Steve Cardenas - GOING

Johnny Young Boosh - GOING

Karan Ashley

Catherine Sutherland

Nakia Burrise - GOING

Blake Foster

Sewlyn Ward

Roger Velasco

Patricia Lee

Tracy Lynn Cruz

Christopher Leigh

Cerina Vincent - GOING

Jason Faunt - GOING

Michael Copon

Erin Cahill - GOING

Pua Magasiva

Sally Martin

Glenn McMillan

Jason Chan

Im not asking for much mind xx

(I hope you like what ive done. i have a lot of time on my hands today :thumbup::thumbup:)

Edited by ShellzJackson
  • Like 2

We gonna get any info on this?

Basically during the show JDF and Austin had massive fall out and didnt like each other.

I do believe they are on speaking terms now so maybe he will be there

Also from JDF fan page he did put up a video saying he was coming to UK in 2015

• Like 1

It is a sad fact now that conventions can either get Austin St. John or Jason David Frank, but not both. There's no bitterness on Austin's part, but JDF has a clause in his convention contract stating that he can cancel appearances if he doesn't approve of the guest list... which is a polite way of saying he's allowed to cancel if Austin books.

Personally, in regards to this and other behaviour exhibited by him recently, I have no interest in meeting JDF. He uses his appearances to flog his wares onto people and it's all about the money he can make from it, while Austin genuinely is getting back into the convention scene to meet his fans.

Also, this is a long shot, but would it be possible to get any Super Sentai actors to come along?

• Like 1

It is a sad fact now that conventions can either get Austin St. John or Jason David Frank, but not both. There's no bitterness on Austin's part, but JDF has a clause in his convention contract stating that he can cancel appearances if he doesn't approve of the guest list... which is a polite way of saying he's allowed to cancel if Austin books.

Personally, in regards to this and other behaviour exhibited by him recently, I have no interest in meeting JDF. He uses his appearances to flog his wares onto people and it's all about the money he can make from it, while Austin genuinely is getting back into the convention scene to meet his fans.

Also, this is a long shot, but would it be possible to get any Super Sentai actors to come along?

I agree, I don't like JDF's personality post-Rangers. Plus I can't see JDF coming out to somewhere where fan numbers could potentially drop in comparison to his US fan base.

Edited by ShellzJackson
  • Like 1

i would pure die if JDF came over,

I'd adore Dwayne Cameron or Antonia Prebble, not just for their Power Ranger roles but also their roles in another of my big fandoms, a Aussie/NZ show called The Tribe

• Like 1

I'd adore Dwayne Cameron or Antonia Prebble, not just for their Power Ranger roles but also their roles in another of my big fandoms, a Aussie/NZ show called The Tribe

Big fan of the Tribe as well! I only watched the first seasons of the Power Rangers, but would love meeting them for the Tribe. Same goes for Ari Boyland (K.C. in the Tribe).

Big fan of the Tribe as well! I only watched the first seasons of the Power Rangers, but would love meeting them for the Tribe. Same goes for Ari Boyland (K.C. in the Tribe).

yeah my first question for Ari would be "what the hell was that accent for in RPM and how come your so good at it?" lol

Personally, I'd most like to meet Johnny Yong Bosch. He seems like a really cool guy, and I'm a huge fan of his.

Same with Erin Cahill.

Also, quick question: will there be any merchandise for sale at this (PR/Sentai toy wise)?

Edited by WatcherMark
  • Like 1

I got reminded a few moments ago, of the last Ranger i ever truley paid attention to, before Merrick.
Andros. my god I drove people mad trying to get my hair to do that striped thing his does,.
Christopher Khyman Lee is an awesome actor so totally should be on a wanted guest list