Second diamond guest announcement ...

MJ Fox.... Awesome, got my photoshoot booked, with the show a bit more than 2 months away, who will be the next diamond guest...

I think we could get about two huge guests each year...

Prior to this announcement I would have said Michael J. Fox and Dwayne The Rock Johnson, so far I'm 50% right, shall SM prove me wrong on the next one, I sure hope not...

With MJ foundation, deeply involved and the 30th anniversary I always tought it could happen, now as for The Rock, it has been said that SM has been in talk with his representative, ... Oh and by the way his father his attending, to me this points to .... A realistic possibly possible diamondly guest. : - )

Edited by mrvega

And MJF is the third announced for this show so far (Christopher Lloyd and Robert Englund being the others).

Christopher Lloyd and Robert Englund have a diamond ticket "experience" , with all respect due, they are not diamond guests on their own, they attended before as "regular" guests, as stated by Jason, Stan Lee would have been the only past guest who would have fit in the diamond category....

So far MJ Fox is the only "real" diamond guest

There is a thread already for diamond guest suggestions :)

My point was more on the guessing game (I have a lot of suggestions but I believe that by now pretty much all the guest should be secure, it's just a matter of when do we get the announcement), I know that the line is pretty thin between suggestions and the guessing games, but this MJ Fox announcement is so awesome it got me thinking over the next one.

Just wondering should there be another announcement over the next few weeks who would you think it would be, ... But ok I'm gonna go on the diamond guest suggestion and make my prediction over there. 😉

Edited by mrvega