Latest Guest Announcement - Kellan Lutz

showmasters

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

we are glad you all like the 1st guest for Eternal Twilight :YAHOO:

help us to make this event amazing and help to spread the word so we can get you lots more guests :YAHOO:

thanks for all your hard work so far, you are all making this convention happen so thank you so much and keep up the good work

see you all there :dance:

jason :YAHOO:

Awesome guest! I've heard nothing but nice things about Kellan and after reading the Midnight Sun leak I love Emmett even more so this is great news.

Thanks to Becky and Marie for texting me at about 6.01 last night with the news lol. You'll be pleased to know that no one in Metallica had to tell me to shut up and that's all down to you two ha ha ha ha!

I told my friend about him attending today, and now I think she will be coming too :unsure: I had originally been going to this event alone with perhaps a tag along friend but she's more hyper about it than me now :dance:

Edited by Laurenx

Thank you thank you thank you :P:YAHOO::poki::YAHOO:

This is the first thing in days that made me happy so *yay* He is deffo on my 'would love to meet' list! So bring it on! Fingers crossed nothing comes in the way of this guest attending tho.

This event is going to absolutely rock!

• Moderators

The next one will be announced when contracts are sorted ;)

Mark might do another "guest announcement on ..." topic, or a guest announcement might just randomly appear!

Basically it's a wait/wait situation I'm afraid :D

The next one will be announced when contracts are sorted ;)

Mark might do another "guest announcement on ..." topic, or a guest announcement might just randomly appear!

Basically it's a wait/wait situation I'm afraid :P

"randomly appearing" sounds excellent.. ;) .. that wait last time was excrutiating!!

hopefully the big stars will know soon when New Moon begins shooting.. :D

and we can get that out of the way.. and Rob can say he can come.. and then life is "perfect".. :P

Not too much to ask for right?

• Moderators

:D

Expect that's a lie .. cuz really, we all know how it works .. guest gets announced, but then people are like "yay! now we need ..." and that continues until such a time where you have every single person associated with Twilight attending the con ;)

;)

Expect that's a lie .. cuz really, we all know how it works .. guest gets announced, but then people are like "yay! now we need ..." and that continues until such a time where you have every single person associated with Twilight attending the con :P

Are you trying to kill me of excitement here :D .. I can only handle one crush at a time.. :P

but getting everyone would mean I would love showmasters FOR LIFE!!