Photo thread

Maybe I'm getting old or I am too tired, but how do you guys post/embed pictures directly in your replies? I cannot seem to be able to add media clicking the "My Media" button in the toolbar, and clicking the "Image" button asks for a URL. Must photos be stored somewhere else on the Internet to link to them.

Thanks!

I uploaded mine to http://postimage.org then put the URL from each photo into the "Image" section of the reply and it embedded it in the post.

• Like 1

Maybe I'm getting old or I am too tired, but how do you guys post/embed pictures directly in your replies? I cannot seem to be able to add media clicking the "My Media" button in the toolbar, and clicking the "Image" button asks for a URL. Must photos be stored somewhere else on the Internet to link to them.

Thanks!

I uploaded mine to http://postimage.org then put the URL from each photo into the "Image" section of the reply and it embedded it in the post.

Thank you kind sir!

• Like 1

Thanks!

LOL, you're not old... it doesn't work here too :grump: . It says I'm "not allowed".

• Like 1

This is not your usual picture, so I thought I might as well share it :smile:

Optimus_Prime_Peque.jpg

Did you get to drive?! Or just got to sit in the cabin? So lucky!!

Just sit! They wouldn't let you drive them (I don't even know if that's possible.) Besides, I have no driving license, so all in all it would have been a veeeeery bad idea ^_^

• Like 2

Optimus_Prime_Peque.jpg

Just sit! They wouldn't let you drive them (I don't even know if that's possible.) Besides, I have no driving license, so all in all it would have been a veeeeery bad idea ^_^

Haha, good point. Gotta protect Optimus!! Very awesome, though. I didn't realise you could sit in them.

Haha, good point. Gotta protect Optimus!! Very awesome, though. I didn't realise you could sit in them.

Actually you couldn't sit in them. I made use of my Press pass to ask if it would be possible to see them closer, and the folks there were incredibly nice, even letting me inside. But again, this was just an exception!

• Like 2

They were a very nice crew, bumped into them when we stopped at a motorway services on the way home, they recognised me from taking pictures of the transformers Sunday afternoon, Optimus was parked out back so I assume ye's drivable at least :)

• Like 1

Actually you couldn't sit in them. I made use of my Press pass to ask if it would be possible to see them closer, and the folks there were incredibly nice, even letting me inside. But again, this was just an exception!

Well lucky you! That was one way to get in there! Haha. So cool.

They were a very nice crew, bumped into them when we stopped at a motorway services on the way home, they recognised me from taking pictures of the transformers Sunday afternoon, Optimus was parked out back so I assume ye's drivable at least :)

Yes, on the Transformers Facebook page they've said they were driving it all around Europe, and to take pics to be entered into a competition or something. Very cool stuff!

• Like 1

My little boy enthralled by Spiderman (although I imagine in 14 years time it will be Black Cat....!)

Alex_Spidey_FB.jpg
Sooooo wonderful that Cosplayers took the time to do things like this, I'm very grateful that people are so kind.
Edited by dannyboy321
  • Like 5

Yes their drivable, we saw Prime been driven to the venue on Saturday and Sunday from our hotel window :)

A rather noisy bugger I might add!

• Like 1

Super late to the party. Partly because I'm lazy, and partly because I wanted to compensate for the agressively yellow lighting in Earls Court 2 before uploading.

London Film and Comic Con 2014 photo album

This one's very much for the cosplayers. It was my first time at a con and first time cosplaying; I was just having so much fun enjoying the fruits of everyone else's creativity.

• Like 3

Aww that's such a awesome picture! When I did the joint Finn and Gethin photo op they where kissing people on the cheeks but I'm so shy I just couldnt ask them :blush: but I'm in love with what I did get so it's all good :thumbup:

I know I heard about them having done posed pics with kissing the guys too and my work colleague said I should have done that but I don't know that I could as I'd be way toooooo nervous and not sure OH would appreciate it either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Great photos of 2014 and I love to see more photos in 2016 from Spring comic con London after all these years since I been in 2014 winter one the last comic con at Earl's Court and then soon I knew it on September 14th 2015 it was knocked down and replaced by something else and I miss Earl's Court and fun times we all had there and so it be first time at Olympia grand hall for comic con and I see you all there on Saturday 27th February 2016