6 replies to this topic

#1 jbtiger1992

jbtiger1992

Grip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 11:55 PM

Come on guys and girls you know your a true 90's kid and that your childhood was awesome if you grew up watching Power Rangers.

I totally love Power Rangers with Mighty Morphin Power Rangers being the first series I saw along with the MMPR Movie. Tommy was my favourite ranger alongside Jason :D x

JOE-BOY  :spidy:  :dance: 

(JOE-BOY - Brighton Pop Singer, GoldKingRanger, Red Ranger of Brighton, Autistic Artist, Power Rangers Super Fan)

#2 Wrong Name

Wrong Name

Tinkerbell's Kartoffel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 08:27 AM

Wouldn't this be a US TV show rather than a UK one?

"I'm Showmasters Forum famous" - LFCC 2016

Member of the Showmasters Forum Potato Club

#3 StuartG2198

StuartG2198

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,938 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 09:48 AM

Come on guys and girls you know your a true 90's kid and that your childhood was awesome if you grew up watching Power Rangers.
I totally love Power Rangers with Mighty Morphin Power Rangers being the first series I saw along with the MMPR Movie. Tommy was my favourite ranger alongside Jason :D x

Have to agree with you, I'm a 90s kid and absolutely loved the Power Rangers. I would also say that Tommy was my favourite Ranger as well and I have vague memory of seeing the MMPR movie at the cinema with my parents, whilst MMPR was and always will be my favourite of the PR series I do remember watching In Space and Lightspeed Rescue (which I would have to say was my second favourite series)
Forum Moderator

info@showmastersevents.com
www.showmastersevents.com
www.massiveevents.co.uk

#4 vicky

vicky

Stunt Co-ordinator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 821 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:30 AM

Have to agree with you, I'm a 90s kid and absolutely loved the Power Rangers. I would also say that Tommy was my favourite Ranger as well and I have vague memory of seeing the MMPR movie at the cinema with my parents, whilst MMPR was and always will be my favourite of the PR series I do remember watching In Space and Lightspeed Rescue (which I would have to say was my second favourite series)

Mine too although lost galaxy was great.

#5 chrisrus

chrisrus

Chief Model Maker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 08:02 AM

Been re watching mighty morphin on Netflix. Was a massive fan when I was kid. Had tons of toys as well. Not sure if I watched any after mighty morphin. Maybe a little of zeo but not much.
Tommy and Jason was my favourite, meeting Jason David Frank is a dream come true.
Kimberly was my first celeb crush.

#6 Midnight

Midnight

Animator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 10:54 AM

Been a ranger fan since the US version of the show first aired in the UK. did dwindle a little recently but I watched RPM because of two actors I really like. 
last year I couldn't make LFCC so my friend met Jason David Frank for me and he recorded a message on her phone, I nearly died. meeting him this year will be like... i dunno. and Adams there too (Johnny). its gonna be wild

They Call me Midnight
evigmidnatstopwatchgirl.tumblr.com

Don't be alarmed, i am an expert at asking stupid questions

#7 johnbond

johnbond

Gaffer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 06:52 PM

Got to love the good old Power Rangers!!!! Tanya was my favourite from Zeo and Turbo!!

CARDIFF FILM AND COMIC CON!!! WOHOO!!!!

Whovian, Potterhead, Twihard, and GEEK through and through

9th Doctor Cosplayer

SM Crew member since 2012.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users