Robert Englund Diamond Pass questions

Apologies if answers to my questions have been answered elsewhere as I have only just logged in after around 12 months and am not familiar.

I still haven't received my diamond pass yet and do not seem to get a response from SM via email. Has anyone else received theirs through the post yet?

Also has any times been advised for this on the Sunday?

Much appreciated any assistance as this is my first LFCC.

Thanks

Right, if you do not get your diamond pass, an announcement is due to go up to tell you what to do. In this case, you will pick it up from a diamond pass collection point at the event if you do not get it in the mail. The shop are swamped at the moment, so you need to be patient, unfortunately.

The schedule hasn't been posted yet, but will be within a couple of days, so I understand.

Hope that helps. Just make sure you bring all your receipts with you that you used to purchase your pass and show them at the collection point (bring ID just in case) and everything will be kosher.

The announcement was already made. ;) You're getting your details confused again, collectorbob. You posted what to do yourself. If the pass should not arrive bring your e-mails (and yes, please bring ID) and pick up at the Collection Point. You'd best e-mail the store though to make sure they noted this somewhere.

The Diamond Pass collection point should be marked on the Floor Plan which should also go up shortly. Before someone asks, I do not have a definition of "shortly" for you right now. ;)

Thank you both for the reply, I have received an email now from SM to confirm I should collect on the day. Just hoping that the photo shoot does not start before I am able to get to the event around 11:30 as it is the earliest I can arrive on the same day on the first train that was available 😁