Author autographs

Will there be an extra charge for book signings?

No – all our YALC book signing events are completely free! You can either bring books with you for authors to sign, or buy books from our on-site Waterstones bookshop. Please note that the number of books each author can sign may be limited and/or other restrictions may be put in place if queues are very long.

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index.php/yalc/yalc-faq

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index.php/yalc/yalc-schedule

• Like 1

You asking that question was quite lucky for me. I hadn't really looked at the YALC section and I have a young friend who is a huge Minecraft fan so I may try to get those authors sigs as a surprise for her.

From the ticket site: YALC Entry Ticket Saturday 18th July 2015 - Gains exclusive admission for one person (ages 12 & over) to the YALC (Young Adult Literature Convention) section of London Film & Comic Con 2015 on Saturday 18th July 2015 from 9am - 11am - after this time the YALC section will be open to all visitors to LFCC. YALC ticketholders will also receive priority access to all YALC panels, and a YALC goody bag whilst stocks last. Also includes Saturday Entry to the main LFCC event.

So You can get in with just a normal ticket, just you have to wait until a little bit later.

Can it also be clarified that all personal items are free to get signed? I would like to get two Doctor Who Dvds signed by Ben Aaronovitch

I'm doubly lucky! I think I may have his Dr Who book and can go and look for it this weekend.

Dumb question.

Does anyone know if I need a physical copy of their book to get an autograph from an author, or would they sign something else (such as a photo, piece of paper or DVD of one of their books that became a movie?) Because, there is an author's autograph I would like, then realised I only had their books on my kindle and really don't want to have to buy it again.