Latest Guest Announcement WENDY PADBURY

Nice one. I don't care about Dr Who. She was in one of the best British horror films ever made. Blood On Satans Claw :)

She was, but she doesn't have very good memories about being in this film, she wasn't treated very well and pressure was put on here to do certain scenes which if you have seen the movie you can probably understand what they would be. She has signed stuff for me from the film in the past but just be aware if you do ask her she doesn't really like talking about it.

Nice one. I don't care about Dr Who. She was in one of the best British horror films ever made. Blood On Satans Claw :)

She was, but she doesn't have very good memories about being in this film, she wasn't treated very well and pressure was put on here to do certain scenes which if you have seen the movie you can probably understand what they would be. She has signed stuff for me from the film in the past but just be aware if you do ask her she doesn't really like talking about it.

Cheers Golden Green, I was at a convention a couple of years back and one of the questions that I had prepared but never asked was about the Blood on Satan's Claw. There's nothing worse than asking that awkward question and to be honest, everything that I needed to know you've answered.

I must admit that yes, I saw that scene and it was unpleasent to say the least.

I'm well aware of her memories of the film. I've spoken to her about it in the past and she wasn't "forced" into anything. Many actresses regret things the might have done early in their career. It's a nasty scene but it's mean to be.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...