Idea for an "Up to 88" campaign raffle...

Hi

Like many of you I'd love to meet MJF and obtain a signature but at over £400 this is a price that I simply can't justify....

However, I have an idea which might also help to raise funds for the up to 88 campaign....

Would show masters offer a raffle in which in exchange for say a £25 donation to the fox foundation up to 88 campaign you could have the chance to obtain an autograph from MJF? They could offer up a couple of autograph opportunities?

I'm sure no one would begrudge donating £25 to the charity if they lost out....This would raise a substantial sum for the charity and this would give ordinary fans without bottomless pockets the opportunity to meet MJF...

What do you think?

• Like 5

Showmasters have already got competitions running for the Up to 88 campaign, some running monthly and some to be announced at the end of the campaign. So maybe that is all they could do? It would be awesome to have an autograph or photo session with MJF included as a prize but there are still prizes up for grabs for anyone that donates over £20. Maybe start with that guys as its a great cause and then we will see what SM says.