PHOTO SHOOTS: NEW PHOTO SHOOTS

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce the following guests will also be taking part in photo shoots at Sportsmania Milton Keynes:

Paul Gascoigne -----Sun £30

Sugar Ray Leonard ----Sat £30

Ron Atkinson -------Sun £10

Steve Davis -------Sat £15

Tommy Docherty ------Sun £10

Lester Piggott -------- Sat £15

Steve Davis & Dennis Taylor ------- Sat £25

66 World Cup Team----------------Sun £80 (Including Gordon Banks, George Cohen, Nobby Stiles, Ray Wilson, Roger Hunt, Martin Peters, Jack Charlton on a large 10x15 print)

You can purchase these photo shoots through our online store >HERE<

Massive Events :blush:

• Like 1

I guess we have asked the question about the group shoot now and I can see from an organisers perspective taking seven people away from the signing area all at once for what could be a little while if the photoshoot sells well could cause some problems.

Maybe if a group shoot can't happen, would there be any chance of some individual photoshoots with the 66 players. I would love a proper photoshoot with Roger Hunt.

I guess we have asked the question about the group shoot now and I can see from an organisers perspective taking seven people away from the signing area all at once for what could be a little while if the photoshoot sells well could cause some problems.

Maybe if a group shoot can't happen, would there be any chance of some individual photoshoots with the 66 players. I would love a proper photoshoot with Roger Hunt.

They did a group shot with the 8 who were present at the first Sportsmania.

They did (I know because I had one done!) but it seemed it wasn't without its problems from a logistics point of view, although that was partly due to some of the guests not arriving till much later on the Saturday afternoon. SM then seemed to have to manage keeping the people who were waiting for the photoshoot happy and the people who had hung round all day to get things signed by the players who arrived late.

Hey all

Just booked to stay down MK for the weekend !!! yep its true!!

Anyways can you help me, the phot shoots, are they pro photographer? or with your own camera? this is probs a stupid question but i need to ask!! as gazza is here!!!

Hey all

Just booked to stay down MK for the weekend !!! yep its true!!

Anyways can you help me, the phot shoots, are they pro photographer? or with your own camera? this is probs a stupid question but i need to ask!! as gazza is here!!!

They are taken by a professional photographer, and you will receive a 6"x9" print.

Many Thanks!! will he be standing up? or at the table? £30 pre booked should be standing i hope?
Most guests stand. Sometimes they will request a chair to sit on, as there may be a medical reason which would prevent long periods of standing.

Edit: Just to add, it takes place in a designated photo shoot area, complete with backdrop. Not at the desk where they sign autographs.

Edited by 1of2

hi

Can we pay for the photo shoot on the day? as it says £3 p&p if i buy a ticket on here????

If a shoot is not sold out yes, you can pay on the day.

If you buy in the online store there will be a postage charge because you will receive the actual ticket in the mail.

I was just asking as i wasn't sure and have never done this thing before, i was not being sarcastic or negative about the format and typed in what i thought suggested that i was being polite about it.

I have just read the reply and however you want to put it it does come over belittling and sacrastic, i will be honest i am pretty annoyed by it as if you see my previous post's i have been positive and supportive of this company, the point of the forum is to be able to ask questions, share ideas and exchange thoughts all under the banner of sportsmaniaevents and with some of the neagtive things that have been wrote on here under other threads its a very good PR stunt with a Moderator of the company biting back in that manner, not in my opinion anyways.

I seen the advert in the 442, read up and even booked a hotel for the weekend along with pre paying for a photo and to be spoken to like that is frankly not nice and feel a bit let down at this moment.

• Showmasters Admin

sibenn,

My post was honestly meant to come across as tongue in cheek, in a similar vain to your own "haha seems a bit steep for a stamp" comment, I certainly never intended for it to upset or annoy you. For that I am truly sorry, as you will see I have removed it and the replies.

I hope this doesn't effect your feelings about the show and that you enjoy attending.

And just in case it's not clear on the shop the £3 fee is "per order" rather than "per ticket". So it's always best to place one big order if you can, because if you order 2, 3, 4 or even 40 tickets in the same order the fee is still £3.

Stuart

At least you got an apology mate. That was downright rude. I hope paying, supportive customers will not be spoken to like that again on this forum. it's unacceptable

Don't feel let down about one comment you will have a great time at the show

• 2 weeks later...

Do we have a time for the photoshoot for 66 world cup winners. Looking at purchasing for my Dad's birthday present but we have limited time on Sunday.

There should be a time table up some time this week, hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...