World Cup of Horror. The Final

smcelhenny

Here we are, after many weeks we have our final.

Rec (Spain) vs Halloween (USA)

Usual rules apply, simply say which of these two films you want to see win and the film with the most votes after a week will be crowned the champion. Voting stops next Tuesday. Both are great films and have overcome tough competition to be in the final so best of luck to both.

On the World Cup topic, I noticed a £5 dvd in asda yesterday called "Goal of The Dead" a laugh out loud monment, but when I researched it when I got home it's actaully a credible zomcom from the makers of the French zombie hit "The Horde", and has some decent reviews. Now I am VERY intrigued to see it!

• Like 1

"Halloween" without a doubt though i love "Rec".

also i absolutely love "Halloween 3" it gets hate sometims because theres no Michael Myers but it is a 10/10 classic for me in its own right.

smcelhenny do you know what happened to all the other threads in the horror section?

Edited by cropsy2008

also i absolutely love "Halloween 3" it gets hate sometims because theres no Michael Myers but it is a 10/10 classic for me in its own right.

smcelhenny do you know what happened to all the other threads in the horror section?

Not a clue sorry dude, is there a way you can view all or older posts in the main screen of the horror section?

now there's an interesting 'friendly'. Rob Zombies Halloween or the American version of Rec. Quarantine.

You know I would still pick Halloween! I hated both of Rob Zombies Halloween films the first time I saw them however I rewatched them after meeting Danielle Harris and again after meeting Scout Taylor Compton and I enjoy them more every time! I fully expect that know I have met Tyler Mane that when I watch them again they will be my favourite films of all time!!

• Like 1

I have no interest at all in watching Quarantine. Believe it or not I have still not watched Zombie's Halloweens. I enjoyed house of a 1000 corpses but (I know I'm in minority here) didn't enjoy Devil's rejects that much. Lord of Salem I enjoyed until the last act, so I'm still very much on the fence about Zombie as a film maker.

I have no interest at all in watching Quarantine. Believe it or not I have still not watched Zombie's Halloweens. I enjoyed house of a 1000 corpses but (I know I'm in minority here) didn't enjoy Devil's rejects that much. Lord of Salem I enjoyed until the last act, so I'm still very much on the fence about Zombie as a film maker.

Got to say i'm not a big fan of his, he seems very one-note but when i get my complete Halloween blu ray collection i'll rewatch his 2 films in the franchise and see if i've changed my mind. HO1000c's was ok but i'm not a fan of The Devils Rejects either, its pretty bad taste when you try and paint rapists and spree killers as anti-heroes and cops as the bad guys.

• Like 1

I wouldn't suggest moving off the fence but surely you have to watch the Halloween remakes!!!

Here are 2 reasons you should watch the remakes immediately,

1) to find out that your childhood hero, Michael Myers, is actually Rob Zombie in disguise!!

2) so you can see Lori Strode getting inappropriate with a bagel!!

I think that covers everything.........

• Like 1

I wouldn't suggest moving off the fence but surely you have to watch the Halloween remakes!!!

Here are 2 reasons you should watch the remakes immediately,

1) to find out that your childhood hero, Michael Myers, is actually Rob Zombie in disguise!!

2) so you can see Lori Strode getting inappropriate with a bagel!!

I think that covers everything.........

so you can see Lori Strode getting inappropriate with a bagel!!

That's one thing I didn't expect to read tonight. I will put it on my things to watch list, which at the moment is extremely long.

Not a clue sorry dude, is there a way you can view all or older posts in the main screen of the horror section?

They disappear after 30 days, but you should still be able to find them if you use the search function on the Horror Forum.

There is also the custom tab where you can change the view to see topics from greater than 30 days.

Edited by GoldenGreen
  • Like 1