Top 5 list you want to do at Chevron 8.1?

ang.chong

Thought this might be an interesting topic.....

What are the top 5 things you want to do/get from the con?

For me....

1 - Good and fun talks. I love the interaction between guests and us! Especially when the questions are challenging!

2 - Guest encounter when I've been lucky enough to win a place or bid the right amount and not break the bank!

3 - Video show and tell - so much fun when our guests tell us behind the scenes stuff of the episode being shown.

4 - Photo sessions - fun and genuinely feel you are meeting the guest properly even if it's just for a short moment! Like the fun group photo!

5 - Autograph sessions - tiring but normally worth it to get that special signature on the photo taken with you!

Hope this was not too boring a list...... :-)

• Like 1

Thought this might be an interesting topic.....

What are the top 5 things you want to do/get from the con?

For me....

1 - Good and fun talks. I love the interaction between guests and us! Especially when the questions are challenging!

2 - Guest encounter when I've been lucky enough to win a place or bid the right amount and not break the bank!

3 - Video show and tell - so much fun when our guests tell us behind the scenes stuff of the episode being shown.

4 - Photo sessions - fun and genuinely feel you are meeting the guest properly even if it's just for a short moment! Like the fun group photo!

5 - Autograph sessions - tiring but normally worth it to get that special signature on the photo taken with you!

Hope this was not too boring a list...... :-)

this is exactly what id love too.