Photo thread

No one seems to have started this one yet so while I'm going through my photos, here's a few examples. Only met Katee Sackhoff, Michael Trucco and Ryan Robbins and go to the BSG talk but happy with my photos. A few cosplay ones this time too.

Amazing photos! Mine are all yellow from the lighting, sadly!

No one seems to have started this one yet so while I'm going through my photos, here's a few examples. Only met Katee Sackhoff, Michael Trucco and Ryan Robbins and go to the BSG talk but happy with my photos. A few cosplay ones this time too.

Thanks and yes, that's one of the problems for that venue. You need to either adjust the white balance on your camera or try and do it in an editor afterwards. It is possible. My new camera did it really well automatically but my old one needed more adjusting. If I recall I think Tungsten is the closest to the colour temperature of those lights but as this will be the last event in that venue, it won't be an issue again.

I'll get my full gallery up soon, maybe tomorrow and add the link here.

Edited by Rockstar6662

Yeah mine always come out dark and orange unless I use my flash which I hate using. I've kinda gotten used to it over the last few years though.

London005_zps469a99a0.jpg

C Thomas Howell during our discussion about The Hitcher. Top bloke - even managed to get a cheeky photo with him at his table.

** The woman in the background looks happy to be there :-) **

Edited by Donald
  • Like 3

Just popped my photos on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/Danbertov/media_set?set=a.10152818843215948.1073741858.763330947&type=1

Alberto Del Rio - WWE Universe (WWE)
Fred Williamson (From Dusk Til Dawn)
Ariana Richards (Jurassic Park)
Andrew Rothenberg (The Walking Dead)
Rikishi (WWE)
Scotty Too Hotty (WWE)
Grand Master Sexay (WWE)
Mindy Sterling (Austin Powers)
James O'Barr (The Crow)
Henry Davies (The Beano / Dandy)

• Like 2

Hi

I'm trying to post a link to the gallery of photos I took but I can't seem to get it to work on this forum.

I've tried posting urls in the message and in that link dialog box, but none if it seems to work.

Regardless - you can find a load of photos on either

www.markwilliamsphotography.com

or on facebook: markwilliamsphotographylondon

Cheers,

Mark

He is definately something to do with Thomas when I was queing the guy infront of me had a rare pic that Thomas loved and showed her and asked her to take a pic of it

C Thomas Howell's agent/assistant?

Maybe we should tweet the photo with the hashtag #FindThatGirl?

(For those who don't know me, many of the things I write isn't serious. Only 0.01% of the time, they are).

Edited by Not_Pennys_Ship

He is definately something to do with Thomas when I was queing the guy infront of me had a rare pic that Thomas loved and showed her and asked her to take a pic of it

C Thomas Howell's agent/assistant?

Maybe we should tweet the photo with the hashtag #FindThatGirl?

(For those who don't know me, many of the things I write isn't serious. Only 0.01% of the time, they are).

She's not the agent, That is some other guy. Maybe its just his girlfriend?

• Like 1

my pics. mainly from saturday since i spent sunday in costume with our walking dead group. are a few from sunday though :)

tag away https://www.facebook.com/i.am.josh.hammond/media_set?set=a.10152356509730919.1073741834.682015918&type=1

if anyone has any pics of the big twd group please post them :) we'd all love to see how the pics came out

• Like 3