Lena Headey & David Wenham Day Change (Not doing Friday)

• Showmasters Admin

Lena Headey and David Wenham are no longer able to attend on Friday night.

All photo shoot tickets are valid on either Saturday or Sunday.

Anyone not attending on the Saturday or Sunday please head to the sales desk with your ticket for a full refund.

My heart just raced like crazy!!!! I imagine this means she will be even more busy this weekend then after losing a day?

I suppose she will but I'd rather her be busier than cancelling altogether lol

Edited by Lenasbitch92

My heart just raced like crazy!!!! I imagine this means she will be even more busy this weekend then after losing a day?

I suppose she will but I'd rather her be busier than cancelling altogether lol

Totally agree ;)

• Like 1

I nearly died OMG glad she's doing Sunday still thank god

Haha I was the exact same! I would probably not have gone if Lena wasn't doing Sunday.

Same she's the only one I'm major excited about I keep panicking that she's gonna cancel lol and this post nearly made me die hahaa

Couple people above say nearly had heart attacks......clearly SM are out to get us!! :P

Had hope see Lena Friday though better day change than not being able attend at all.

I.e I nearly died hahaa, so glad she hasn't cancelled altogether I would of actually been dead literally :P

Probably not as bad as you think, afterall the preview night is *only* 3 hours and at least not a postponed full 8 hour day

• Like 2

Just a really quick question - I have photoshoot ticket 119 for Lena for Friday. Will this definitely be able to be used in Lena's first photoshoot on Sunday, as I cannot make the afternoon one.

Also (and I know this is a 'how long is a piece of string' question, but I just want a rough estimate) if I am paying for entry on the day on Sunday what time should I aim to be there to meet Lena fairly early (I need to leave by 1 at the latest on Sunday)

• Showmasters Admin

Photo shoot - Usually we'll see tickets from other days at the end and so you'd be in the second shoot. But if you have as specific issue like yours, then do talk to the crew at the photo shoot and they'll do what they can.

At a wild guess 7:30am.

But that comes with an iron clad "YOUR CHOICE, I'M JUST GUESSING, DON'T BLAME ME IF YOU DON'T SEE HER" clause attached.