Stan Lee Photo Ops Back On Sale Now! Limited Stocks

• Showmasters Admin

Stan Lee photo ops back on sale from Monday 13th of Jan at 10 am

We are very pleased to announce that we have secured Stan Lee to take part in another photo shoot on both Saturday and Sunday of London Film and Comic Con.

After an amazing demand for a photo shoot with Stan, the first shoots sold out within a month, and it looked like many fans would not get to take part in this legendary opportunity. But now you have a second chance!

The cost of this extra shoot is a little more as we had to re-negotiate the deal to get this second shoot to in place so it will be £45 for all new orders.

We felt it was best to go with this deal and be able to provide all of Stan's fans with this last opportunity to have this memorable moment with him in the UK even though it will cost a little more.

So new photo ops are back on sale for Sunday and Sunday as long as "limited stocks" last.

These photo shoots are on sale now BUY NOW

We hope this is helps those that missed out the first time :-)

Jason

Edited by showmasters
  • Like 1

Fantastic news I think in will buy another photo shoot as it will be my last chance of meeting him in the uk, just one question is the early bird entry tickets limited ? I really need to know because I don't want to miss out. Thanks

Fantastic news I think in will buy another photo shoot as it will be my last chance of meeting him in the uk, just one question is the early bird entry tickets limited ? I really need to know because I don't want to miss out. Thanks

No, the early bird tickets are not limited but you would be best to buy in advance as you will get in quicker with a pre-booked ticket.

Awesome :) are these tickets going to be on a separate slot or can be just go to the other time slot if we wanted to?

They will be on a separate slot. As with all big guests, it will be the lower numbered tickets (usually 1-400) that will go to the earlier time slot and 401 onwards will be the later slot.

Awesome :) are these tickets going to be on a separate slot or can be just go to the other time slot if we wanted to?

They will be on a separate slot. As with all big guests, it will be the lower numbered tickets (usually 1-400) that will go to the earlier time slot and 401 onwards will be the later slot.

Brill, thank you!!

Silly newbie type question I know, but ask it still I will.

Whats the guarantee/possibility that the tickets will still be available in a few weeks time? Will we get some kind of heads up or something?