Photos and Videos

Really cool autographs Malky :-) how was Michael Biehn :-)

Thanks,was a bit nervous to meet him cause of what I heard in the past people's bad experiences of meeting him...but he was very friendly and defo one of the best guest's I've meet👍 Edited by malky
  • Like 1

Thanks,was a bit nervous to meet him cause of what I heard in the past people's bad experiences of meeting him...but he was very friendly and defo one of the best guest's I've meet👍
I was a bit nervous too but from what I've heard from the people who attended the Sheffield con he is really nice to meet,he wrote a great quote on your picture :-)
  • Like 2

Thanks,was a bit nervous to meet him cause of what I heard in the past people's bad experiences of meeting him...but he was very friendly and defo one of the best guest's I've meet👍
I was a bit nervous too but from what I've heard from the people who attended the Sheffield con he is really nice to meet,he wrote a great quote on your picture :-)
yeah, was very happy with that lol
  • Like 1

Someone please post a costume photo shoot with Chris Judge!

The photos will be posted on the showmasters gallery on their main page. I'm not sure we can post them ourselves, as the ones in the gallery are watermarked. So check out the gallery! :D

Shameless self-advertising, but I have all my photos on my Twitter page, @jakers77777 (https://twitter.com/jakers77777) and I don't know how to upload them here, so feel free to check those out.

Would love to see them, but I don't do Twitter, only Facebook! Sorry. But I'm glad you enjoyed yourself! :D
  • Like 1

Thanks,was a bit nervous to meet him cause of what I heard in the past people's bad experiences of meeting him...but he was very friendly and defo one of the best guest's I've meet

I think he must have been having some bad times when he was at the London one as he was great with me at Glasgow, both times that I went for autographs. And he wrote some nice quotes from his films. I had a photo of him in the police style interrogation scene in the original Terminator, and he wrote his line "It's just him...and me!" on it as well as personalising it to me. And he did something similar on an Aliens photo I was getting for my little brother where he wrote "It's Game time!" His talks were great too..

• Like 3

Thanks,was a bit nervous to meet him cause of what I heard in the past people's bad experiences of meeting him...but he was very friendly and defo one of the best guest's I've meet

I think he must have been having some bad times when he was at the London one as he was great with me at Glasgow, both times that I went for autographs. And he wrote some nice quotes from his films. I had a photo of him in the police style interrogation scene in the original Terminator, and he wrote his line "It's just him...and me!" on it as well as personalising it to me. And he did something similar on an Aliens photo I was getting for my little brother where he wrote "It's Game time!" His talks were great too..

I agree - Michael was awesome with me and he loved my wee bug I made for him. All the guests did and were happy to pose with them for me!! Will post photos later! :wub:

Edited by mands151271
  • Like 4

He was great to meet,had a chat with us and posed for a few pictures,my sister and nephew had a picture taken with him then he said take another one as he everyone was talking and not looking at the camera,I recommend everyone to meet him,I agree he might have been having a bad day or maybe feeling a bit under the weather

• Like 1

I believe from someone I spoke to on Saturday that he looked sick at that event, I reckon it shows how nice he was not to have cancelled and let people down. Maybe he had no idea he was coming across bad?!

I thought he might have been a bit unwell,I still can't believe I've met him :-)
  • Like 1

I believe from someone I spoke to on Saturday that he looked sick at that event, I reckon it shows how nice he was not to have cancelled and let people down. Maybe he had no idea he was coming across bad?!

I thought he might have been a bit unwell,I still can't believe I've met him :-)

Me neither! He was my first teenage crush! I told him that and he wrote on my autograph 'my first love' fan girl squeeeeeeee!!!!! :D:wub:

• Like 1

Me too - thank god I didn't run into his table like I did Daniel's! My scooter took a mind of its own, it was possessed and I couldn't stop it. Almost killed a guy on the floor sorting his stuff. Daniel and Samuel were rolling with laughter and the Showmasters crew!!!! They kept telling people to watch, I was a maniac and going to kill them. I got dubbed trouble! Lol

So, here is my contribution - and just look at all the happy faces with their little bugs! Wendy has a special one because I decided last minute to get her autograph and this one was sitting as it was supposed to be for my cousin - so I'll make her another one! I just love these photos! Thank you everybody for making my weekend a very special one!

Robotic%20Bunny.jpg

Samuel%20Anderson%20holding%20Sharons%20

Mrs%20Tardis%20Lady.jpg

Princess%20Meets%20A%20Queen.jpg

Judge%20Dredd%20amp%20Ape%20from%20Plane

Michael%20Biehn%20amp%20Bug.jpg

Random%20Stargate%20Dude.jpg

Robert%20Englund%20amp%20Bug.jpg

Wendy%20Padbury%20amp%20Bug.jpg

Willy%20Wonka.jpg

Star%20Lord%20amp%20Gamora%20-%20Guardia

Star%20Wars%20Crew.jpg

Sarah%20Hagan%20amp%20Bug.jpg

Samuel%20Anderson%20amp%20Bug.jpg

Miss%20Glinda.jpg

Princess%20Leia.jpg

Daniel%20Portman%20amp%20Bug.jpg

Doctor%20Spock%20Impersonator.jpg

Amanda%20Wyss%20amp%20Bug.jpg

Charlotte%20Hope%20amp%20Bug.jpg

Dan%20Starkey%20amp%20Bug.jpg

Crazy%20Cats.jpg

Davy%20Jones.jpg

Ewok%20Friend.jpg

Gareth%20David-Lloyd%20amp%20Bug.jpg

Joker-Harlequinn%20Mash%20Up2.jpg

Joker%20amp%20Harlequinn%20Crew.jpg

Joker-Harlequinn%20Mash%20Up.jpg

Chris%20Judge%20amp%20Bug.jpg

Camille%20Coduri%20amp%20Bug.jpg

Robotic%20Bunny.jpg

Samuel%20Anderson%20holding%20Sharons%20

Mrs%20Tardis%20Lady.jpg

great photos mands. I got a few which I'll stick on later. Gotta admit, I lost a bit of self control and blew most of my budget on Mr Englund. Totally worth it though :)

lol same here' I've meet Robert Englund about 5 times and I will always find somthing for him to sign for me..😆 Edited by malky
  • Like 2

9sxLGh8.jpg

So wanted one of these..

hfh1aRk.jpg

Meeting Mr Englund for the first time on Saturday..

BJGYKJs.jpg

QEAI0Cm.jpg

Meeting Mr Englund for the second time on saturday & Amanda Wyss

l0T8Bzj.jpg

Hacksaw was a genuinely nice guy..Grado is hilarious.

fsAodFZ.jpg

My only real purchase from the stalls prompted another swift visit to meet Mr Englund lol.

WTv8EmL.jpg

be2LLO0.jpg

Mr Biehn getting me all excited at the prospect of a new aliens movie...

mAUbhLX.jpg

Wrestlin' talk was a good laugh Hooooooooo!

3t3YiOs.jpg

The wrestlin' selfie taken after the talk. I'm the dafty with the ACDC t-shirt middle left lol.

0Eoxg4r.jpg

Edited by Matthewman
  • Like 2

great photos mands. I got a few which I'll stick on later. Gotta admit, I lost a bit of self control and blew most of my budget on Mr Englund. Totally worth it though :)

Thanks! Had an amazing time! You have some cool photos too! And lol at the Englund expense! ;)

Edited by mands151271
  • Like 1

Thanks! Had an amazing time! You have some cool photos too! And lol at the Englund expense! ;)

Couldn't resist. It's not everyday you get to meet one of your heros.

When/If he ever comes back I'm defo gonna invest in a replica glove. Saw a few people getting them signed and was mega jealous :)

Edited by Matthewman
  • Like 1