• France
    • Germany
    • Holland
    • Belgium
    • Denmark
    • Spain
    • Ireland
    • Italy
  2. 2. would you travel abroad or only attend in your own country ?

• yes i would travel to another country
    • i would only attend if it was in the country i live in

• Showmasters Admin

keith if you would not travel mate and you are in the UK and as you can see it dose not offer a vote on the UK as we run them there already why did you feel the need to vote for something that is not going to interest you ? its a little odd

jason

keith if you would not travel mate and you are in the UK and as you can see it dose not offer a vote on the UK as we run them there already why did you feel the need to vote for something that is not going to interest you ? its a little odd

jason

I guess he wanted to vote in the "would not travel" part? That applies to fans from the UK as well.

• Like 1

There is nothing in the north of Germany. Bonn and Düsseldorf are not the North of Germany!!! :D

It would be great to have a Showmasterevent in Germany but I'm also traveling to UK quite often to attend some conventions there. My next convention is going to be in Bilbao, first time I'm attending a con in Spain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

France for sure.

This said, i'm not sure there is a such huge enthusiasm for pop culture here (besides anime) compared to the one that exists in UK or US countries. Surely enough to have a lot of visitors in a convention. Well, i'd be one of those anyways ^^

I would travel abroad, well i'm already doing by coming to LFCC this year from France :)

• 2 weeks later...

If we're talking like US-Canada territory then I'd probably say NYC or Ontario as they've got a huge audience and some really nice people too.

If we're talking Europe then I'm gonna say Germany (Frankfurt) because not only is it a beautiful place but also has some great places to stay.

If we're talking Asia I suppose I'd be looking at Tokyo.

If we're talking Australia my vote is for Perth.

• 1 month later...

I would like you to give Denmark another chance. I know you have had two here already, but it takes time for people to notice what's going on. I believe, that you wrote somewhere here, that it took 6 or 7 times before Collectormania Milton Keynes payed off.

As for traveling; I would travel to another country, but not any country.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...