Marina - Perfection

Marina has always been my favourite and made the weekend for me. The Marina/Gates/Wil panel was the weekend highlight for me. Then great to have her in a free panel afterwards. She is incredible, please always invite her to events.

And got my favourite Marina photo to date. Such a fun on stage presence, so funny. And so kind and caring with fans.

She's always great at these events, very few airs and graces about her. I was outside the TNG event, it sounded like everyone was really enjoying it from all the laughter I could here. I quite like the way she isn't afraid to tell people what's what if they do step out of line as well.

Marina has always been my favourite and made the weekend for me. The Marina/Gates/Wil panel was the weekend highlight for me. Then great to have her in a free panel afterwards. She is incredible, please always invite her to events.

And got my favourite Marina photo to date. Such a fun on stage presence, so funny. And so kind and caring with fans.

I totally agree Marina was absolutely wonderful and made my weekend as well. Often when you really want to met someone you are left disappointed but this certainly wasn't the case with Marina. I've never met such a down to earth celebrity as her queue on Friday was light we ended up talking about football picking up her pen she asked did I want a personalized autograph (which I did), as she was signing she asked what team I followed and said Arsenal, (Marina who is a huge Tottenham fan and the two teams are big rivals) the stir and very disapproving eyes made me smile but that was quickly followed by smile straight afterwards from Marina. We chatted a bit more till the queue started to build up, she even recognized me Saturday at our photo shoot

But what really blew me away was during her talk with Chris Lloyd, Alice Krige one of the audience said along the lines "thank you for the shows you've made" to which Marina came back with "No it me who should be thanking each and everyone of you because it being part of the show you love that has given me a nice house, the car I drive and the clothes I wear"

I hope she does another con soon because I'd love to met her again she is such a wonderful person..

• Like 1