Aliens guests

The Emperor

You've had a steady trickle of Aliens guests recently (Michael and Daniel) and had some lovely photos to get signed by them which weren't available when previous Aliens guests were at shows so could you get some of the rarer ones back again please like Colette Hiller, Trevor Steedman, Cynthia Scott, Ricco Ross (Who'd also count for Doctor Who) and Al Matthews (I know you had him last year but I missed him).

Thanks

• Like 1

Currently watching aliens on sky movies as I type this!

The aliens reunion about 10ish years ago was great, as well as Michael Biehn who appeared this summer at London I remember meeting Jenette Goldstein (Vasquez), Mark Rolston (Drake), Rico Ross (Frost). I think Tom Woodruff Jnr and some of the original alien cast were there aswell but I missed out as I ran out of money!

I've also met Lance Henriksen (Bishop), Collette Hiller (Ferro), Daniel Kash (spunkmeyer), Al Matthews (Apone) at other showmasters events. Since then I've started a poster up and need all the autos again so the more aliens guests the better :D

Also Bill Paxton and Sigourney would be amazing!

Edited by Jabba90

Would love more aliens guest. Have had the luck to meet most of my favourites from it such as Lance Henriksen, michael Biehn, al matthews and Jenette Goldstein but would love to meet more especially Bill Paxton,Sigourney, Mark Rolston. But any of the marines would be nice. Does Carrie Henn do cons outside the US?

Carrie did LFCC in 2008 I think with her brother and screen mum and dad.

The only Aliens cast (that had lines) SM still haven't brought us are Weaver, Paxton and Paul Reiser (Burke). Oh and the two colonist technicians from the Special Edition, one of the guys from the board meeting, the doctor and nurse and salvage team leader. I've been waiting since LFCC Nov 2004.

Edited by nicky

Yes true Weaver, Paxton and Reiser haven't done a SM event. From your list of other cast members - one colonist (Mac McDonald), the nurse (Alibe Parsons) and the Salvage Team Leader (Stuart Milligan) have all done different SM events. Just leaving the other colonist (William Armstrong), the board member (Alan Polonsky) and the doctor (Blain Fairman) left to do a show! :)