Not recieved my entry tickets yet

D4vem88

where do you live? We live in Belgium and for us, it takes about 20 days to get here, once processed. Have you checked the package slip PDF in your shopping basket? It should give you an idea when it was/Will be shipped out to you

Thank you for the advice. I didn't know about this

what do we do if our tickets don't turn up on time I am going straight from work to my hotel in london in the friday before the event so if the tickets turn up on friday in the post a will not have them on saturday?

Edited by BLACKKNIGHTS

what do we do if our tickets don't turn up on time I am going straight from work to my hotel in london in the friday before the event so if the tickets turn up on friday in the post a will not have them on saturday?

The tickets will be sent out in plenty of time to reach you before the event. However, if for any reason they don't turn up, take a copy of your order confirmation to the event and the crew there will help you get sorted.

Talk about a slow service, i was told my tickets would be sent UP TO 14 days before the event and here i am...10 days before the event and i still haven't received my tickets....whats going on? do we get any form of communication from them?

Talk about a slow service, i was told my tickets would be sent UP TO 14 days before the event and here i am...10 days before the event and i still haven't received my tickets....whats going on? do we get any form of communication from them?

They have just had another event at the weekend, so be patience. I regularly order last minute for the winter event and my tickets usually turn up in time. Mine have not arrived yet but I refuse to panic till next week.