Prices for Autos and Photos at Lords of Time

Massive Events

Silly question time, if we get extra autos we will get some extra photos to get signed! Thanks for your help.

No, you'll have to pay extra for the photos too. They'll be loads to choose from in the dealer's room.

EDIT: Opps! Posted at the same time as etmuse!

Edited by Lady Nightshade

Sorry if this has already been answered, but I can't find it anywhere!!

In the registration packs do we get photos of each of the guests to get signed? Or do we need to provide our own photos? Also at previous cons there has been a "dealer" selling 8x10 photos, will this be happening at this con?

Thanks for your help.

Massive Events cons provide photos of the guests in your registration pack. I think it's highly likely there will be 8x10 photos on sale in the dealers room.

Silly question time, if we get extra autos we will get some extra photos to get signed! Thanks for your help.

No, you'd have to buy them. Most people who buy extras are adding to a poster/book/DVD sleeve they already have signed by other people.

Edited by laurab1

Hi

Sorry to be a bother. I have purchased a weekend Silver ticket which seemed worthwhile even though other commitments have meant that I can only attend on the Sunday.

I am very keen to do as many photo shoots as possible. Will most of the guests advertised be there on the Sunday? (I know that this info will be available on the day but it would be nice to have advance notice) Also will some photo shoots on the Sunday clash or is there a way of making sure I get to all photo shoots?

Thanks for your time and I am looking forward very much to next weekend :dance:

Hi

Sorry to be a bother. I have purchased a weekend Silver ticket which seemed worthwhile even though other commitments have meant that I can only attend on the Sunday.

I am very keen to do as many photo shoots as possible. Will most of the guests advertised be there on the Sunday? (I know that this info will be available on the day but it would be nice to have advance notice) Also will some photo shoots on the Sunday clash or is there a way of making sure I get to all photo shoots?

Thanks for your time and I am looking forward very much to next weekend :dance:

The schedule will be released normally a few days before the event. Guests that are there both days normally do photoshoots both days but may be a smaller time slot on the Sunday. I've not seen clashes at weekend cons before, but if you think it's getting risky then let the crew know and they will do their best to help you.

• Moderators

As David said above, the schedule will be posted a few days before, and things can always change between now and then. ME generally don't give estimates of when a certain shoot will be (though obviously they can if they want to come in here and do so..).

Thank you so much for this information, my daughter still doesn't know we are going, she's going to wig out when she finds out.

One question, can we order extras from the online store or do we have to do it at registration? I know I'm a worry guts but I'm a bit concerned that if we don't arrive early enough we won't be able to purchase an extar photo / auto with David Tennant. (Getting one with K9 too!)

Thanks for any onfo and sorry to be a pain =)

We are so close to the event now that extra autos and photos will only be available at the show. However, you will definitely not have any issues purchasing extras at the registration desk no matter what time you arrive. If you do have any problems just ask for me and I will sort it.

Look forward to seeing you at the show.

Take care,

Mark :smile:

Thank you so much for this information, my daughter still doesn't know we are going, she's going to wig out when she finds out.

One question, can we order extras from the online store or do we have to do it at registration? I know I'm a worry guts but I'm a bit concerned that if we don't arrive early enough we won't be able to purchase an extar photo / auto with David Tennant. (Getting one with K9 too!)

Thanks for any onfo and sorry to be a pain =)

We are so close to the event now that extra autos and photos will only be available at the show. However, you will definitely not have any issues purchasing extras at the registration desk no matter what time you arrive. If you do have any problems just ask for me and I will sort it.

Look forward to seeing you at the show.

Take care,

Mark :smile:

Mark, please forgive me if I'm being dim but neither my sister Jean (who booked our tickets) or I have even seen the photos and autographs being available to buy online - and we've been checking regularly! We both would like photos separately and together with David and I am now worried that we will miss out!! Can you tell me please (preferably with a link) how to order these online or, if as you say they are no longer available to buy online (were they ever? If so when did this go up and how come we couldn't find it?!?) what would be the procedure to ensure that we are able to get the photo (and autograph) sessions we'd like - i.e what should we do as soon as we arrive to ensure we can get a photo shoot(s) with David??

I have been to ME conventions before (several of the brilliant Hub events!) but I don't ever recall having this problem before.... thanks for your help!

The photoshoots will not be available online as Mark stated above. So there is no link.

Unfortunately I've been out sick for a while so I may have missed something, but I can't recall a statement about them being on sale online before the show being made. From Marks post it does definitely sound like the tickets never went on sale online in the first place.

You don't remember having this problem because for the Hub it was more the norm that photoshoots did not go on sale online. ;) For the Massive Events shows that only happened for Eternal Twilight and one or two Chevrons if I remember correctly.

• Showmasters Admin

Just to add to what QS has said. Mark was also saying don't worry there will be more than enough photo shoot and autograph tickets available. You will NOT miss out, just buy them when you register and you'll be fine.