It's Morphin Time

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Massive Events is very proud to present it's first ever Power Rangers Convention.

Mighty Morphin Power Con is Massive Events' first 3-day unofficial convention to celebrate all things Power Rangers in style together with guests from the TV series and Films. This event will be held from Friday 20th - Sunday 22nd February 2015. This unofficial convention aims to bring together fans of The Power Rangers and enjoy various events over the weekend. There will be activities each day from the usual guest talks and photograph sessions to quizzes and late night parties. This event will take place in Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel

www.massiveevents.co.uk/powercon

MMPC_Logo1.jpg

Edited by Massive Events

I can't wait till 3pm to see what the new Mighty Morphin Power Con website has to offer! I have been a fan since the beginning and own the Facebook Power Rangers UK Community which I regularly update with Power Rangers news, Power Rangers related Facebook status updates and the like! I love Power Rangers!

Edit: Can't go now, funds are needed for xmas as well as the Xbox One console I'm getting in October, and with the fact that I've pre-ordered WWE 2K15: Hulkamania edition, that's gonna set me back quite a bit.

Edited by Namine

• 3 weeks later...