Joe E. Tata

Michael Rooker

Sarah Wayne Callies

Robin Tunney

Rick Gonzalez

Richard Griffiths

Teresa Palmer

• 3 weeks later...

Uhhh. I would sooo much love to meet Peter Cullen, the voice of Optimus Prime in Transformers the movies and the cartoons. He's my hero!!!

And also Patrick Stewart, i know that he has appeared at events like this before.

Brent Spiner that plays Data in TNG would also be very cool to meet.

If you wan't some girls to come to the event, i would recommend Wentworth Miller. If you can get him, girls from all over the country will come to the event. Or maybe Shia LaBeouf, if he is not too big of a star now.

Then you could also get Megan Fox for us guys. Then you will get a full house. ;)

Or how about Sean Connery? He has retired, so maybe he has some time for hes fans?

Edited by Corben Dallas

Someone from Star Trek The Original Series or The A-Team would seal the deal for me and my friends who would tag along right now. I'm afraid I don't have the funds to go to this event unless there's someone I'd really like to meet and get an autograph from which would justify me spending my hard-earned cash.

Please, for your consideration:

Star Trek:

Walter Koenig

George Takei

Nichelle Nichols

William Shatner

The A-Team:

Dwight Schultz

Dirk Benedict

Mr. T

:)

• 2 weeks later...

I will be there ;D

Mark Hamill

Alan Rickman

Bruce Timm

Danny Elfman

Kevin Conroy

Tim Curry

Jack Nicholson

Paul Dini

Chuck Norris

Helena Bonham Carter

Jim Cummings

David Hayter

Doug Jones

Jackie Earle Haley

Cree Summer

Richard Steven Horvitz

Grey DeLisle

Jennifer Tilly

Nostalgia critic (xD?)

Edited by Henchy

Well that is just really disappointing - thought there would be more guests and it have seemed like that when you look at the website as well - with a link to this site... Do not really see the point of this topic if there were never meant to be more guests! And besides maybe you should have sought after some "better" guests then, seeing this is the first con in DK and it would probably get more people there if there was at least one "quite" famous person...

And just 1 question will we get to know anything about the people selling stuff at this thing what stuff there will be and so on???

Can see why some may think that its not the best line-up for attracting ppl. But i also see the dilemma.

Its the first time, so u have to see how it goes...what do u do then...get alot of big stars and roll the dice, and perhaps end up losing alot of money?...Or do u play it safe and get actors in the "cheaper" department and see how the event goes?

Personally i do hope we see one more celeb at the event...someone who can really get ppl to come, so we have a great chance of getting this event next year too...then next year you could take a bigger chance and get some "bigger" stars.

Well. I would personally say that most of the actors that is attending, is celebs that Danes would definately see. SW, HP, LOTR and Nightmare on Elm Street is all known over here, and with the New Moon movie coming up, it's definately going to attract some Twillight fans as well.

I think it's depending on how it's presented to the public, with posters and flyers, that tells in the end, how many interested there are over here. But of course, others from other places are hopefully coming as well.

Mark Fergusson

Bruce Hopking

Craig Parker

Bill Little

Lawrence Makoare

Martin James Delaney

Rory McCann

Robson Green

Gerry Butler

Bruce Alexander

Jarl Benzon

Jørn Benzon