Get in line ...

pnova

How are the lines going to be set up for the saturday morning?

I expect the 11am entry line should be running to the right of the main doors & running all the way back to Earl's Ct station. So should the 9am entry be to the left of the main doors? Just so I know I get in the 9am entry line with having paid for my ticket & coming from EC underground. Is someone going to be at the end of the lines saying which line you need to be in? Only need 1 person moving back with each line.

Edited by pnova

Could Showmasters mark on a map which way the early bird ticket lines should be going from a week before. This saving your staff outside telling everyone which is the right line & also if its only on the door then you have to walk to the door then back to end of line. I guess that 2 lines one going from left for early & right for 11am - because this one would go round the building & would be the line I would be walking passed at 9 in the morning to find which is the right line after walking from Earls ct station.

Please (we speak from LFCCjuly experience here) but if you put staff outside that have to point people to their correct queues, make sure said staff knows where which queue begins and ends, we know LFCC July was a bit of an exceptional situation with a flood of people trying to get into the building and that (most likely) LFCCW will be short to nothing like it but it's very when you ask staff where to queue and their reply is "pretty much anywhere", it can get frustrating

• Like 1