Elstree Empire Day , to be held at the Film Studios

showmasters

we plan to have around 12 guests attending this con but if we do sell out we will book more guests

What is the number of tickets?

I seems to remember at some point the number "100 people" was mentioned. Is that still maximum?

Is it possible you could tell us how many Gold tickets there will be?

Thanks. :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope this includes a visit to stage 1 and 2.

you mean 7, 8 or 9 ? The first shot of Star Wars was filmed on 7 in 1976 as was the last shot of the saga on the last film.

If i have a choice it will be held on stage 7 but at this time the studio cannot commit to which building we will have the event held in. but it is agreed we will have one building to run the event in so we should know around a week out which building it will be. but i am hoping for stage 7 ;-)

Oh, right..thanks Jason for the correction. Stage 7 sounds awesome !

What stage number is the George Lucas stage ?

That would be Stage Number 1.

Hope this includes a visit to stage 1 and 2.

you mean 7, 8 or 9 ? The first shot of Star Wars was filmed on 7 in 1976 as was the last shot of the saga on the last film.

If i have a choice it will be held on stage 7 but at this time the studio cannot commit to which building we will have the event held in. but it is agreed we will have one building to run the event in so we should know around a week out which building it will be. but i am hoping for stage 7 ;-)

Oh, right..thanks Jason for the correction. Stage 7 sounds awesome !

What stage number is the George Lucas stage ?

That would be Stage Number 1.

Excellent, thanks dude.

As fate would have it, I have just visited the Elstree website which gives all the info about the different stages.

:D

Yep, I'm really excited about this event too !

I have only been outside the studios once. Never dreamed I would get to go inside.

Edited by Dave Boy

Can I ask what the difference between Recorded Delivery, Gold Pass shipping & Stormtrooper Print Delivery is?

Thanks.

Select Recorded Delivery for this event. Gold Pass is for Collectormania, LFCC, and the other signing events where the actual tickets and goodies are collected at the event. As far as I can tell by the description the Gold tickets will be posted for this event. The Stormtrooper Print option was for a limited edition print that was on sale previously.

Hi

Quick question - do the free signatures have to be on prints or can you bring your own stuff for signing, as you would at a Collectormania? If you can I'm there. Just hope there's a few tickets left after Christmas - is it looking that way???????

Jason has not announced any restrictions, so you can get your own stuff signed as far as I am aware. But I'll get this confirmed.

Hi

Quick question - do the free signatures have to be on prints or can you bring your own stuff for signing, as you would at a Collectormania? If you can I'm there. Just hope there's a few tickets left after Christmas - is it looking that way???????

Jason has not announced any restrictions, so you can get your own stuff signed as far as I am aware. But I'll get this confirmed.

how many golds are there? We want to go but as i got paid early i have to wait until the 7th jan when my bills come out before i can book. Do you think they'll sell out by then?

how many golds are there? We want to go but as i got paid early i have to wait until the 7th jan when my bills come out before i can book. Do you think they'll sell out by then?

I don't know the exact number of gold tickets, sorry.

But I think you should be okay until January 7. Many fans are in the same situation.