latest guest announcement and over 6 foot tall ;-)

205 members have voted

1. 1. help us know how many of you intend to have your photo taken ?

• yes i will want one on Friday
    • yes i will want one on Saturday
    • yes i will want one of Sunday
    • no i just want to look at it
    • whats game of thrones ?
    • i am a vampier and i do not come out in photos :-)

• Moderators

Oh hold on, 'if you have a gamoe of thrones costume' <-- only GoT cosplayers can have piccies on the throne? or can anybody so long as they pay?

It's for everyone. Jason's just saying it'll look extra cool for them :D

Oh hold on, 'if you have a gamoe of thrones costume' <-- only GoT cosplayers can have piccies on the throne? or can anybody so long as they pay?

It's for everyone. Jason's just saying it'll look extra cool for them :D

Excellent! :D Hm.. think my Captain Jack Harkness cossie would go with it? ;)

oh wooo this is sooo Cool, This had made my weekend even better x can't wait for LFCC now, crewing all day friday and all weekend long, so will have to run over at some point in the show to grab a picture x Epic x

Daft question i know, but the background behind the throne...what colour will you be using? a standard one (light blue/cloudy) like for your guest photo's or something a bit darker like used in the picture above?

I was just about to ask this too :)

Daft question i know, but the background behind the throne...what colour will you be using? a standard one (light blue/cloudy) like for your guest photo's or something a bit darker like used in the picture above?

Was wondering the same. If the intent is to try and recreate the moody photo at the start of this thread that would be really, really cool.

O my life! This is so epic! *despite never having cosplayed, wonders if its too late to try and rustle up a GoT costume...*

Awesome! Thanks SM!!!!!

I don't watch the show,but from the bits I have seen you could pass off a medieval type simple costume as a Cosplay for this,right?

• Showmasters Admin

we plan to have a dark background and we may try to light it and maybe some smoke but we cannot guarantee thsi will work so we will try it out before you guys get in on friday but we will have it all worked out before you get in and i want one my self so we will make it look as cool as we can , and i think we will have set times over the day were you can queue up and we will take a bunch of photos then when the line runs out we will stop then come back at a set time again later on in the day , hope that helps

jason

• Like 2