Pamela Anderson

timelord81r

no introduction needed and seeing the paper today seems she is not doing so well financialy so come on showmasters, get her over here! she would be mega popular, everyman between 25 and 35 would not hesitate no matter the cost and i bet those either side of those ages wouldnt either lol, she was the ultimate pin up of my teenage years! and shes still got it!! ;-)

Pamela-Anderson-1228237034.jpg

pamela20anderson20canadian20seal20hunt.jpg

pamela-anderson-hates-children.jpg

no introduction needed and seeing the paper today seems she is not doing so well financialy so come on showmasters, get her over here! she would be mega popular, everyman between 25 and 35 would not hesitate no matter the cost and i bet those either side of those ages wouldnt either lol, she was the ultimate pin up of my teenage years! and shes still got it!! ;-)

I’d be changeling you for the number of photo-shoots taken with her if she was announced for a convention.

I’d be changeling you for the number of photo-shoots taken with her if she was announced for a convention.

lol i def do a minimum of 2 shoots, though if she was dressed for the occasion that may increase lol id also try my hardest to pluck up courage to ask for a hug or something for the first time with a guest with her for sure,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I agree.

Where ever she was announced as a guest, I would be there.

But what about that restraining order? :D

Yes...I had rather forgotten about that. I am sure the 3 years are up and She did not contest it further...

But joking aside. If she was announced as a Guest at any UK location, I would take my sleeping bag and camp out at the Venue entrance for days to meet this lady!

In my opinion Pamela is on par with any of the iconic beautiful ladies that are in the media entertainment, and maybe even a cut above them.

Edited by johnson1970

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...