Guinness Book of Records record breaking attempt at LFCC

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

For any costume groups going (this doesn't apply to individual costumers), please e-mail us at info@showmastersonline.com if:

You want space to promote your group

and/or

you have special requirements (e.g. you're bringing a life-size AT-AT and think you might need extra space to display it...)

If you could let us know at least 2 weeks before the event it will give us time to factor you into our floor plan. If you don't need space then just turning up on the day will be fine.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For any costume groups going (this doesn't apply to individual costumers), please e-mail us at info@showmastersonline.com if:

You want space to promote your group

and/or

you have special requirements (e.g. you're bringing a life-size AT-AT and think you might need extra space to display it...)

If you could let us know at least 2 weeks before the event it will give us time to factor you into our floor plan. If you don't need space then just turning up on the day will be fine.

Just a question but is this only open to Star War groups and costume groups with a few members who are Star Wars enthusiasts or can any costume group apply?

:unsure:

LLAP :YAHOO:

:YAHOO:

I'm sure any group can apply, but you know its SW costumes, don't you ?

:dance: (of course I did) just that they didn't say it had to be a group that was mainly SW based or not, and if they prefer people to be from a SW group only then other people applying might not get a table, (depending of course on how many they have available)

:unsure:

LLAP :YAHOO:

I'm definitely coming now, my Jedi robe arrived this morning, I need to get some alterations done to it, the sleeves are almost 3 ft long lol :thumbup:, so my force FX light saber, cloak and I will be in attendance on the day. I won't be bothering with a tunic, I not dressing as any paticular jedi just as a jedi generally.

Edited by Quinny83

hi does anybody know where i can get

the right looking boots for my costume not looking to

pay to much tho so if anybody can help please can you let me know

thanks

what costume are you doing, dean?

im going as ankin brown tunic and jedi robe

only just bought it

Edited by dean25

I almost have my full costume now, I'm just waiting for 1 thing to arrive in the post (posted today) and another one to finish on Ebay.

What I have so far are the robe, a pair of dark Biege/light brown trousers, a Gigantic, white T-shirt so that when I put a belt on over it it will become creased and look like a tunic.

Edited by Quinny83

im going as ankin brown tunic and jedi robe

only just bought it

don't know how much you have to spend, but there are cheap riding boots (as in horse riding) on eBay

should be plenty good enough for what you need.

Just wondered in order to register on the day do you need to actaully be in costume at that time, or can you register during the day and then get into costume for 3pm?

Best thing is to wear it all day, believe me you will not be the only one, I will be wearing my Stormtrooper armour from begining to end both Sat and Sun. What costume do you have then?

Sean

Empire Costume Group

my costume is complete now, although I won't be wearing it all day, I'm traveling on the train, I would get some very funny looks dressed up in the costume lol.

This is what it looks like (top half anyway taken in my garage):

Image030.jpg

I'm trying to do a force push there, doesn't quite work lol

Edited by Quinny83

just ordered james a clone trooper costume so we now HAVE to come back in on the sunday ... so much for going to see the dinosaurs or the doctor who exhibition :vader:

Help raise awareness of the record attempt by digging the story:

http://digg.com/movies/Help_Wanted_for_Gal..._Record_Attempt

I cant believe I'm actually going to dress up...I detest it, but this is too much fun to miss!

I'm trying to change some costumes of mine into a 'Queen Amidala' look....Though it won't be exactly the same outfits (colors are not really the same ...) i hope it will be ok : I am sewing for the first time of my life :YAHOO:

I am making the headdress at the moment and believe me: it's hard, though I chose one of the easiest: the purple veil.

We are coming from France and it is taking a huge space in my luggage: I must deal with the new laws about entering the UK at the airport : no more than one hand bag in the cabin and one (huge!) checked luggage.

I guess i'll have to wear the same T-shirt and jeans all week-end long! :YAHOO: