Chevron 8.1 TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

Tickets for Chevron 8.1 are on sale now in the online shop HERE :dance:

Ticket prices are the same as they were for 8.0! :clap:

We have sold over 100 gold tickets already at the event so if you were looking to 'go gold' then please bear in mind that they are now running low!

Thanks,

Mark :smile:

• Like 1

I don't want to see anyone complaining that they won't book because they've met the guests announced so far - there's only one way to fix it ;) : The more people book for this, the more guests there'll be, so the more chance there'll be someone there you *really* want to see :clap: . Besides, how many times meeting cool, funny, interesting (and hot!) guests is too many? :D

• Like 3

I don't want to see anyone complaining that they won't book because they've met the guests announced so far - there's only one way to fix it ;) : The more people book for this, the more guests there'll be, so the more chance there'll be someone there you *really* want to see :clap: . Besides, how many times meeting cool, funny, interesting (and hot!) guests is too many? :D

Well I nearly didn't for that very reason. If you have limited money there's plenty of guests you haven't met to spend it on rather than seeing others multiple times. However I like the event, I like the hotel and I've decided to go as it will be fun. I just hope the schedule is more manageable that I've been hearing about 8.0.

• Moderators

There are no 'day' tickets. You can buy a weekend ticket and just use it on the one day, but there are no guarantees you will manage to get everything done as the event is intended for the whole weekend (and obviously any talks on days you didn't attend would definitely be missed).

I have some questions if someone could please answer them for me if you know.

1.The Website say's for Standard ticket you get x1 free auto from each guest (up to 6) which I take to mean that if you get more than 6 guests you would pay extra for auto's for the 7th guest onwards (All the previous Massive Events cons I have attended have had less than 6 guests, so I have no experience with this).

Then it say's for Silver & Gold that you get everything in the Standard pack. So does this mean that you only get up to x6 free guests auto's & pay for additional guests after this as well, or do more than x6 free guest auto's come with these 2 other tickets?

2.With the Silver package you get a guest group photo without you in it. But I know the Gold package used to come with a group photo with you & the guests. Is this still part of a Gold ticket package (as it's not listed), or has this now stopped?

3. Those who have attended previous Massive Events cons that have had a lot of guests & attendee's (The Twilight & Torchwood ones come to mind). Did you manage to get auto's from all attending guests, or was that not possible? (I would like an answer from a Gold & Silver ticket holder please).

Answers to any or all of these questions would be most appreciated. Thanks

Edited by bonniesrg

• Moderators

1. Any guests that are not included in the ticket price will be announced as such when they are announced as a guest. (See Alexis Denisof at Hallowhedon this year as an example.) Many events have had more than 6 guests be included in all tickets. The 'maximum of 6' is just a guide, really, and a warning that some guests MAY be announced that are extra.

2. Group photo including the attendee - when it takes place, which it doesn't always - is no longer included in any package, unless otherwise stated when the group photo op is confirmed.

3. I attended all but one of the Hub events. I managed to get autos from all guests even when there were around 10 guests at some.

What are the event times? I live in London so i would have to leave before 10pm to not miss the last train home.

The exact times won't be published until the week before the event, but as a rule the Fri night starts with the Opening Ceremony about 7:30, followed by the Drinks Reception for Gold Pass holders from 8 - 9pm. After that will be the first night party. Sat & Sun things run from about 9am - 6:30pm, with the parties kicking off at about 8:30 until late. So, as long as you don't mind leaving the parties early, you'd be fine :smile:

• 9 months later...

Will you still have passes for sale at the event like previous years? I'm looking to buy one when I manage to get there (work permitting), either Fri afternoon or early Sat.

Unless sold out passes will always be on sale at the event. Gold Tickets for this one were pretty close to selling out if I remember right. But standard and silver tickets will definitely be available.

• Like 1