The Big Bang Theory

showmasters

A hilarious show, and I would happily meet any of the below ;)

Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, Kaley Cuoco, Kunal Nayyar, Mayim Bialik, Melissa Rauch, Simon Helberg.

Aarti Mann, Alice Amter, Brian George, Carol Ann Susi, Christine, Baranski, John Ross Bowie, Kevin Susman, Laurie Metcalf, Sara Gilbert.

There is also some chap who pops up now and again called Wil Wheaton. Apparently he was in Star Trek :jason:

Edit: x 2 (brother)

Edited by 1of2

A hilarious show, and I would happily meet any of the below ;)

Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, Kaley Cuoco, Kunal Nayyar, Mayim Bialik, Melissa Rauch, Simon Helberg.

Aarti Mann, Alice Amter, Brian George, Carol Ann Susi, Christine, Baranski, John Ross Bowie, Kevin Susman, Laurie Metcalf, Sara Gilbert.

There is also some chap who pops up now and again called Wil Wheaton. Apparently he was in Star Trek :jason:

Edit: x 2 (brother)

Big bang guests would be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

make it so!

jason they, especially the leads would be VERY popular!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I have a huge nerd-crush on Galecki, even though he's shorter than my usual type. I've tried to deny it but I can't help it, even his douchebag appearances on Entourage couldn't put me off :thumbup:

is anyone watching this show ? i have been offered guests from the show , let us know what you think of it ?

big-bang-theory.jpg?w=604&h=111

Are you serious???? :o

To meet any of the cast of this show would be fantastic, I feel you may just be the best organisers EVER if you could pull something like this off!!!!

Jim Parsons please :smile:

I have a huge nerd-crush on Galecki, even though he's shorter than my usual type. I've tried to deny it but I can't help it, even his douchebag appearances on Entourage couldn't put me off :smile:

I saw him Entourage before I started catching up on BBT and I was shocked that it was the same guy, there's definitely something about him, even if he is only little lol