GUEST DAYS AND PRICES Updated 05/07/2013

Did anyone see the episode of QI where they claimed hugs become awkward after about four seconds. Further proof i am a genetic mystery, hugging someone for four minutes doesn`t feel awkward. I am of course not referring to conventions, hugging someone that long would get you thrown out.

The prices have been updated but Catrin Stewart is still not listed. Not sure i will be meeting her but for anyone who is, how much will be the price for meeting this seemingly enchanting lady?

The prices have been updated but Catrin Stewart is still not listed. Not sure i will be meeting her but for anyone who is, how much will be the price for meeting this seemingly enchanting lady?
She is listed on the website as £10.

Did anyone see the episode of QI where they claimed hugs become awkward after about four seconds. Further proof i am a genetic mystery, hugging someone for four minutes doesn`t feel awkward. I am of course not referring to conventions, hugging someone that long would get you thrown out.

I saw that episode. I think it depends who you're hugging.

Thanks for the guest update, but Nicole DeBoer is still on the list.

Catrin was on this list and now removed - is she still attending as the website is often behind the times?

I honestly can't recall her being listed.

But going from the name order it does look like a copy and paste error when Claudia Black was added. But I'll check.

• Showmasters Admin

Catrin was on this list and now removed - is she still attending as the website is often behind the times?

It's purely a mistake as far as I'm aware she is still coming.

Is Catrin Stewart still going to be there tomorrow (Sunday)? She is listed on the LFCC website but not in the guest days and prices list.

Too Tall has posted a few posts above that she is attending. Her removal was a mistake.