Gold pass

Yes, Gold pass has priority at photoshoots. The only exception is for guests who have diamond passes, then diamond pass holders get to go first, followed by golds, then the batches. No it doesn't matter which batch number you have if you have a gold pass.

• Like 2

Yes, Gold pass has priority at photoshoots. The only exception is for guests who have diamond passes, then diamond pass holders get to go first, followed by golds, then the batches. No it doesn't matter which batch number you have if you have a gold pass.

Thank you for your help, great to hear that there is no hurry to buy photoshoots just yet

Thank you for your help, great to hear that there is no hurry to buy photoshoots just yet
Do be aware that some shoots may sell out though, depending on the guest. SM will try to put up a warning if they are running low but this may not always be possible if there is a sudden rush of people buying them.

can gold passes get photoshoot with ron perlman, dolph lundgren, jack gleeson and mads mikklesen?

Yes, but you won't have priority with them as all of them are Diamond Passes so whoever have diamond pass will go first, but you can buy their photoshoot. I have bought photos with Ron, Mads and Jack

can gold passes get photoshoot with ron perlman, dolph lundgren, jack gleeson and mads mikklesen?

Yes, but you won't have priority with them as all of them are Diamond Passes so whoever have diamond pass will go first, but you can buy their photoshoot. I have bought photos with Ron, Mads and Jack

Thanks

Gold passes still get priority over standard entry at photo shoots though. So Diamond passes are called first, then golds, then batch numbers. Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

Also my first Gold Pass and I'd like to get a confirmation..

Gold Pass owners get two £10 autographs AND two £10 photo shoots for free, is this correct? Do we get some sort of vouchers for these or do we have to get the photo shoot tickets somehow separately?

Also my first Gold Pass and I'd like to get a confirmation..

Gold Pass owners get two £10 autographs AND two £10 photo shoots for free, is this correct? Do we get some sort of vouchers for these or do we have to get the photo shoot tickets somehow separately?

You pick up your photo shoot tickets at the Show and the autograph tickets at the Show. You will have to specify which photo tickets you want and will be given the corresponding tickets.

• Like 1