Quick question regarding Gold Pass Wristbands

Hi SM,

I'm going to get my first ever Gold Pass and im really looking forward to LFCC this summer. Quick questionon the wristband:

Do yo get a new wristband for each of the days you are attending or does the one wristband cover the whole weekend?

Also, in regards to the two free autographs and phtographs (ive already made my choice in Ken Colley for both, as im thinking of doing a fake "Admral Ozzel" choke as he looks at me weirdly lol) Do we get autograph and photograph tokens or do we need to get the photo tickets from the regular photobooth at the event?

Thanks folks, it may be 6 months away nearly but i can't wait:)

Phil "The Nerd"

• Like 1

Thanks Queen Sindel,

I take it the wristband can be easily removed as i wouldnt want to wear it in the shower or in bed lol

As for the autogaphs and photographs, thats great, thanks:)

Based on last year's I suppose you could say that they are akin to the bands patients wear in hospital.

Hopefully, it won't happen, but I assume that if you do manage to lose it somehow, it can be redeemed with ID or something?

Working on last year's band you'd have to do something drastic in order to get it off your wrist as the crew sealed it on your wrist when you showed your ID last year. I'd imagine as long as you have ID (can't remember 100% but think it had to be photo ID) and the band you should be okay but problem would be if you've physically lost it.

• Like 1