Collectormania v Comic Con

farmer

Pretty much the only difference from the top of my head is that CM: MK has no entry fee while the Comic Con events do cost entry. There was a CM London that did have an entry fee, but that's been renamed to Winter LFACC now.

Besides the entry tickets the only exception I can come up with is that the Collectormania event in Milton Keynes usually doesn't have talks and usually only 2 photo session areas.

So essentially its a ticket entry event, and the name sounds better? :lol: , I thought MK didn't have talks due to the limitations / difficulties of the building (I believe it tried before, but with mixed reviews).

Well it's a matter of preference if the name sounds better, but I guess you can phrase it that way. ;)

MK does have those limitations due to the building, correct. But you asked for the differences and well, that's the only one I could come up with. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I would say that Comic Con has become so well known due to the ubiquity of certain US events that by calling all the new events by that name people know exactly what to expect. Collectormania doesn't really give a good idea of what the event entails, people collect all sorts of things, but is kept for MK for tradition's sake.