Star Wars guests

dodef

Looking really forward to attending my first event outside Scotland :D, would love to meet some Star Wars guests who don't usually make the trip up north. Will be great to meet Jeremy again and fingers crossed there will be a few more! Cant wait to get some more stars added to my Star Wars poster (assuming I have it back from the wflcc send in for Carrie) :D

• Like 2

Looking really forward to attending my first event outside Scotland :D, would love to meet some Star Wars guests who don't usually make the trip up north. Will be great to meet Jeremy again and fingers crossed there will be a few more! Cant wait to get some more stars added to my Star Wars poster (assuming I have it back from the wflcc send in for Carrie) :D

You have great faith in SM, i've never used the send-in option as I prefer to get autos in person (for authenticity ) however with specific guests being announced for specific shows I may consider this in future.

I like the idea of Star Wars guests attending Cardiff as this is my local venue; last year SM had the Jabba guests which was cool. I also like the Stormtrooper guests and hope SM will arrange theyre attendance at Cardiff as theyve already attended Milton Keynes and LFCC this October (can't see the bigger guests attending though).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A big thank you to Showmasters, you added another few SW guests for the event :)

Don't sit on your laurels though as there is still time to see if Harrison Ford is busy at the weekend :lol:

But seriously, thanks! :)

Star Wars guests i met Saturday were;

Glynn Jones - Ewok, was friendly but quiet admitting it was his first show.

April Perkins - Ewok, was very friendly and chatty, told some great stories about working with Hamill and Ford; definately a highlight.

Jeremy Bulloch - Boba Fett, Jeremy is always a pleasure to meet, he always engages well with fans and is comfortable talking and having pics with people. In my oppinion one of the best guests on the convention circuit.

Marolyn Turk - Beedo, very friendly and chatty.

Overall a good experience with the guests and i was fortunate enough to get pics of them all at their desks.