Can I pay on the day?

TerraHawk

If I arrive 9.30 - 10.00 can I pay on the day? I've asked on the other thread, but its getting close now, I need to draw up plans.

I would like to know the same as well,i send an email to Showmasters but no reply.

Or is there another ticketshop that accepts Paypal or Bank transfer for payment?

Thanks PadawanPete

• Showmasters Admin

I would seriously suggest getting a ticket in advance as my understanding is that we're getting very close to the max number of people we can have at the venue. I'll get this confirmed asap, but if you don't want to miss out I'd get one on-line soon.

I would seriously suggest getting a ticket in advance as my understanding is that we're getting very close to the max number of people we can have at the venue. I'll get this confirmed asap, but if you don't want to miss out I'd get one on-line soon.

Hallo Too Tall,

and thank you for answering.

I would like to order it online,the problem is i dont have a creditcard and there is no other payment accepted!

I send them an email if i could pay by paypal or bank transfer but no reply.

• Showmasters Admin

Hallo Too Tall,

and thank you for answering.

I would like to order it online,the problem is i dont have a creditcard and there is no other payment accepted!

I send them an email if i could pay by paypal or bank transfer but no reply.

I'm afraid that's an office question. I know they defo don't take paypal.

Do you not have a friend or family member with a credit card that can pay and you give them the cash/BT?

As an Massive Star Wars Fan for all of my life i am sad to hear that it is sold out.

At the end i would like to thank everybody ho takes time and being that kind to answer my questions!

I wish everybody a great Day at the Elstree Studios,as an fan i think i know how exciting it must be.

Kind regards :YAHOO:

sailor_ripley@gmx.net

Edited by PadawanPete