Latest Guest Announcement - Frank Dillane

Davey

• Moderators

Please keep the guest announcement topics for those interested in the guest.

Any issues you have can be placed in another topic, as has been done before.

We have guests that come on here, and we'd like them to see people are respectful and looking forward to meeting them :blink:

Wow what a huge guest (lol) . These are all poor guests. There is not one guest so far that is worth spending any kind of money on . You are still giving the fans guests that add up to less than 15 mins scene time in all 6 movies.

Are you actually going to the event? Because I am and I've squealed about every single guest they've announced, I know I'll have a good time now :blink:

Okay, have recovered from fainting now and want to say thank you SM!

Are you actually going to the event? Because I am and I've squealed about every single guest they've announced, I know I'll have a good time now :blink:

Okay, have recovered from fainting now and want to say thank you SM!

Agreed.

Oh I am RESPECTIN'!!!!

What? :blink:

You can only comment on a guest annoucement if you want to gush about them?

If guests do come on the forum, what's stopping them reading other threads?

Come on, enough of the Stepford announcment thread.

YEY I'm gonna meet voldemort!!!

Gosh that kid was so evil in the movie!!! GREAT actor!

After the HBP I found it amusing how the two young Voldemort's actually seemed evil, well the youngest still had a tad bit of innocence around him. While adult Voldemort resembles more of a mad scientist. :blink: But I guess he is.... kind of xD

I'm not going unfortunately, but by the looks of it those who are going are going to have a fantastic time.

Edited by xxobsessedxx

• Moderators

What? :blink:

If someone isn't interested in a guest, why not just leave the topic alone? It seems simple enough to me. In fact, it's exactly what I and many other people do.

There's a whole topic discussing the problems with this event, so there's no need to drag it into every single topic.

Please try and let us do our jobs. It's not made any easier with people criticising on a regular basis.

Now, let's leave it at that, and let others talk about looking forward to meeting Frank. Thank you.

WOW! I'm really impresssed, I thought he was excellent in the film. Great guest.

Oh and to anyone still moaning why don't you wait until AFTER the event and see what you think then? What's the point in complaining when you haven't experienced anything yet? Personally I'm chuffed with Frank, can his Dad come too please?

What? :thumbup:

If someone isn't interested in a guest, why not just leave the topic alone? It seems simple enough to me. In fact, it's exactly what I and many other people do.

There's a whole topic discussing the problems with this event, so there's no need to drag it into every single topic.

Please try and let us do our jobs. It's not made any easier with people criticising on a regular basis.

Now, let's leave it at that, and let others talk about looking forward to meeting Frank. Thank you.

Thank you.

OH.MY.GOSH

I so want to meet him!! I hope he can come to another event soon (I couldn't afford this one so close to LFCC so...) in London, whether it is Collectormania London or LFCC 2010!!

Well, I'll have to keep my fingers crossed. I really want to have my HP7 book signed by every HP actor I can (it is the exclusive 'golden' book if you see what I mean! :smile:)